- Following The CEO Buy Into Access Midstream Partners
- Procter And Gamble: A Chance Of Hiring An Outsider To Run A Company Is Very Small
- Hewlett-Packard: An Opportunity Play On A Turnaround Plan
- Procter & Gamble And Kimberly Clark Might Move Lower Due To Plant's Chemical Explosion In Japan
- Intel: The Downgrade Is Already Reflected In The Current Valuation
Money manager in global equities, including US, Europe, HongKong and Vietnam markets. CFA level 3 candidate. Lecturer for Stalla - CFA course in Vietnam. Co-author of the MOATS (a book 'bout 70 great businesses that Berkshire Hathaway is holding). First attended Berkshire Hathaway annual meeting in 2012.
- Description: Hedge fund manager. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Bonds, Commodities, Energy stocks, Foreign stocks, Gold, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Currently, there is no company profile for Anh Hoang.
Currently, there are no book details for Anh Hoang.
Latest Comments more »
- what do you mean by $6 and ... on BYD: Great Company Will Come Out Stronger After...
- Yeah, Mungers involves with... on BYD: Great Company Will Come Out Stronger After...
- Thanks for your kind word m... on Procter And Gamble: A Chance Of Hiring An Outsi...
- true! on Hewlett-Packard: An Opportunity Play On A Turna...
- Hi George,That's true. Agre... on Hewlett-Packard: An Opportunity Play On A Turna...
Latest comments on Anh Hoang's Articles
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »