This user currently has no profile.
I am a full-time investor. I learned finance the old-fashioned way, out of necessity, during a career in the film and entertainment industry. I prefer to focus on long-term macro economic trends and demographics. Having identified an invest theme, I look for companies that most nearly fit my thesis. Then it is time to switch hats and become a traditional value investor, to ensure that the security is investment worthy and has a reasonable margin of safety.
- Description: Full-time Investor. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, Stocks - long
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- last time I checked, no one... on Is It Wrong To Take A Position In A Stock And T...
- you could hold GGN, they mo... on Buy Gold Now? What Every Income Investor Needs ...
- Look at FPI in terms of the... on Why Invest In Farmland? (2014 Edition)
- many states have rules agai... on Why Invest In Farmland? (2014 Edition)
- or you could just add up th... on Predicting Share Price: Loews Corporation May G...