This user currently has no profile.
I am a full-time investor. I learned finance the old-fashioned way, out of necessity, during a career in the film and entertainment industry. I prefer to focus on long-term macro economic trends and demographics. Having identified an invest theme, I look for companies that most nearly fit my thesis. Then it is time to switch hats and become a traditional value investor, to ensure that the security is investment worthy and has a reasonable margin of safety.
- Description: Full-time Investor. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, Stocks - long
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Guru's make their fair share of mistakes, but if Berkowitz went public with a $150 price target for $SHLD, one of us is being an idiot Feb 24, 2014
Latest Comments more »
- Hey there Safety and Mike, ... on Dream Dreaming On Going Higher
- Unfortunately, I don't have... on Year End Portfolio Review 2013
- time in the market is more ... on Why I Support Chuck Carnevale's Preference For ...
- the problem Mr. Hussman, is... on John Hussman: Chumps, Champs And Bamboo
- much like Brookfield, which... on Dundee Industrial REIT: Another Compelling Dund...