I am a full-time investor. I learned finance the old-fashioned way, out of necessity, during a career in the film and entertainment industry. I prefer to focus on long-term macro economic trends and demographics. Having identified an invest theme, I look for companies that most nearly fit my thesis. Then it is time to switch hats and become a traditional value investor, to ensure that the security is investment worthy and has a reasonable margin of safety.
- Description: Full time investor. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, Stocks - long
Currently, there is no company profile for Anthony Grossi.
Currently, there are no blog details for Anthony Grossi.
Currently, there are no book details for Anthony Grossi.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
$WHLKY.PK at 0.3 X book and all three subsidiaries they own also trade below book. Too good to be true? Third Avenue Value doesn't think so. Mar 18, 2013
Latest Comments more »
- If you look at normalized e... on BHP Billiton Could Be An Intriguing Income Inve...
- the "problem" is ... on MLPs And Interest Rates, How Right Is Mr. Gundl...
- agreed, when I read the tit... on Why Passive Index Investing Is Merely An Illusion
- love these types of compani... on European Holding Companies At A Discount Over E...
- Any excuse to repost one of... on MLPs - How To Start A Bubble