This user currently has no profile.
I am both a professional and private investor. During my career I have observed securities routinely trading well above and below their intrinsic value as investor sentiment reaches irrational levels. I look for "high conviction" trading ideas where the discrepancy between market value and intrinsic value is quite significant, which typically means being a contrarian relative to the broader set of market participants.
- Description: Investment Consultant. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Commodities, Gold, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- I'm not sure where Mornings... on Update: GE Q3 Earnings And Valuation
- Yes agreed, China is now by... on The SPDR Gold Trust ETF: $1,200/Oz Floor Hypoth...
- Author: "China is a ma... on Precious Metals Prices Fall: Gold At A Critical...
- "the outcome of any ki... on Seeking Alpha Hedge Fund: Crowdsourcing Opportu...
- You make a good point. I us... on Alibaba: Examining Valuation Above $66/Share
Latest comments on Apus Investments's Articles
- WDL on Update: McDonald's Weak Q3 Results Worsen Divid...
- jkelley2836 on Update: McDonald's Weak Q3 Results Worsen Divid...
- u01bsb0 on Update: McDonald's Weak Q3 Results Worsen Divid...
- correct way to invest on Update: McDonald's Weak Q3 Results Worsen Divid...
- JackLupei on Update: GE Q3 Earnings And Valuation