Aram Durphy, JD is Liberty Hill Investing's portfolio manager and principal. Mr. Durphy received his J.D. in 2003 from the University of California, Davis School of Law. He entered law school as a Regents Scholar, and while there he was awarded the prestigious Downey Brand Scholarship. Prior to founding Liberty Hill, Mr. Durphy practiced complex litigation as a consumer protection attorney for the nationally recognized firm Bramson, Plutzik, Mahler & Birkhaeuser, LLP. In 2006, he left Bramson Plutzik to start his own investment management firm in San Francisco. Mr. Durphy is deeply rooted in value investing and spends much of his time on fundamental equity, microeconomic, and macroeconomic research. He lives with his wife and daughter in Oakland, California.
Awarded a 2015 "Top 50 Financial Blogger" by TipRanks.com
- Ranked #44 out of 4,408 bloggers (#106 out of 8,174 overall experts) as of 8/18/15
- Follow my ongoing coverage on TerraVia (TVIA): http://seekingalpha.com/articles?filters=tvia,kevin-quon
Founder of Old School Value (www.oldschoolvalue.com).
Fundamental Stock Analyzer & Valuation Tool for Value Investors to Save Time & Make Money
- Are you spending a lot of time manually gathering and inputting data into spreadsheets?
- Are you finding it difficult to keep up to date with fundamental company valuations?
- Do you need a way to quickly check whether a company is worth investigating?
- Do you want to know what a company is worth quickly?
The Old School Value Stock Analysis Software is a fundamental analysis and valuation tool that works for you.
Save hours each day by automatically retrieving and crunching the financials for thousands of companies.
Keep up to date easily and find more opportunities by analyzing companies faster and use the 5 valuation models to cross check whether the stock price is an attractive entry price or time to get out.
Learn more at http://try.oldschoolvalue.com/stock-analyzer/
Kapitall is the online finance platform for the next generation, where investing is as easy as drag, drop and trade. With an intuitive and playful user experience, Kapitall offers tools that make it easy to build virtual and real brokerage portfolios, share ideas and research stocks and funds.