Arie Goren

View Arie Goren's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Why Activision Blizzard Stock Is A Good Investment Right Now [View article]
    Thanks Doggoneit for reading my articles, and for the very positive feedback.
    Aug 21 10:25 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Activision Blizzard Stock Is A Good Investment Right Now [View article]
    Thanks tmoney094 for reading and sharing your ideas.
    Aug 21 11:15 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Activision Blizzard Stock Is A Good Investment Right Now [View article]
    Hi Dr Joseph Haluska, if you consider long-term as many years, I cannot classify this stock as long-term investment, although it can continue to prosper for many years.
    Aug 21 10:17 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Western Digital Stock Is A Good Investment Opportunity [View article]
    Thanks scoots for reading my articles. Personally I am holding STX and considering to buy WDC too.
    Aug 21 06:02 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Transocean Is A Great Buying Opportunity In A High-Yielding Stock [View article]
    Thanks Stan, I have not done any analysis about RAD.
    Aug 19 06:19 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    I wrote about ESV too:
    Aug 19 06:17 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    See my article about ESV:
    Aug 19 06:16 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Thanks Stocks-Options for reading and commenting.
    Aug 19 06:14 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Thanks Chris for reading and commenting.
    Aug 17 11:38 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Prudential Financial: Buying Opportunity In A Dividend Growth Stock [View article]
    Thanks scoots, you might be right, but I still consider the stock as a Buy right now.
    Aug 17 09:25 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Thanks thomaspcyau. Yes I agree.
    Aug 17 09:15 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    SDRL is a great stock, in fact, I am holding the stock. However, RIG as the leader in ultra‐deepwater market segment is an excellent investment as well.
    Aug 17 09:13 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Thanks frank.
    Aug 17 09:10 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Thanks Ragingmoose, I believe that it is part of RIG's management strategy to keep the dividend.
    Aug 17 09:09 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Thanks Ooi, I really don't know if taxable accounts are the best.
    Aug 17 09:07 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment