Arie Goren

View Arie Goren's Comments BY TICKER:
Latest comments  |  Highest rated
  • Despite The Amazing Surge In Its Stock Price, Microns Is Still A Buy [View article]
    Personally I don't give much importance to insider selling. Insiders have many reasons to sell their own stock. As long as fundamentals are good and the business prospects are favorable, the stock is a good investment, in mu opinion.
    Jul 16, 2014. 01:46 AM | 9 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • SeaDrill: A Great Buying Opportunity In A High-Yielding Stock [View article]
    Just for your information, I am ranked 10th among 7,424 experts (analysts+bloggers) by TipRanks according to my performance; with 74.24% success rate, and 14.5% average return per recommendation. http://bit.ly/1xLDCbr
    I was wrong for the short-term about SDRL, as many others I have not anticipated the crush in oil price. By the way, I bought more SDRL shares yesterday.
    Nov 27, 2014. 10:39 AM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • How To Beat The Market - My Best Large-Cap Stock Portfolio: Gilead Sciences [View article]
    Thanks Jim, I think I will do it.
    Dec 17, 2014. 01:02 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Boeing: A Long-Term Investment Opportunity In A Dividend Growth Stock [View article]
    Thanks for reading. Increase in air traffic of 5% : airline traffic (RPK-Revenue Passenger Kilometers).
    See Boeing's explanation and charts: http://bit.ly/1s4zU9V
    Sep 14, 2014. 11:54 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Celgene Stock Is Still A Good Investment Opportunity [View article]
    I do not prefer CELG over GILD. In fact, I am holding both of them, as well as BIIB.
    Aug 26, 2014. 09:53 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Ensco Is A Great Buying Opportunity In A High-Yielding Stock [View article]
    Seadrill is a Buy in my opinion. I am holding the stock.
    Jul 3, 2014. 05:30 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • High-Yielding Dividend Growth Portfolio With Very Low Risk [View article]
    The principle of this portfolio is:
    The portfolio is strongly weighted to oil&gas and financial just for these 4 weeks.
    The fact that during long periods the system has given superior results with lower maximum drawdown makes it low risk strategy.
    Aug 23, 2013. 11:17 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • My Good-Yielding Dividend Growth Portfolio [View article]
    The actual holdings are not the holdings a year ago.
    "The back-test takes into account running the screen every four weeks and replacing the stocks that no longer comply with the screening requirement with other stocks that comply with the requirement."
    Jul 27, 2013. 01:52 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Ranking The Russell 1000 Stocks By Dividend And Earnings Yields [View article]
    As I wrote, I have not done a deep research about all the stocks in the list, I have just ran the ranking system, and I recommended readers use this list of stocks as a basis for further research.
    May 9, 2013. 07:24 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Thanks DoctoRx, I will try to update results of the portfolio in the future.
    Dec 16, 2014. 11:26 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Halliburton Stock Is A Good Investment Opportunity [View article]
    Thanks Matthew!
    Nov 21, 2014. 05:31 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Is Schlumberger Stock Worth Considering Right Now? [View article]
    Thanks Cliff, you are right, it makes sense to buy now. However, I wanted to be cautious with my recommendation.
    Nov 18, 2014. 11:38 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Now Is The Right Time To Buy Dow Chemical Stock [View article]
    Thanks for reading and commenting. No doubt that BASFY is also very attractive stock.
    Oct 31, 2014. 02:37 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Microsoft's Stock Is A Good Investment Opportunity [View article]
    Thanks CapeCapMgmt for reading and for your very kind feedback.
    Oct 28, 2014. 03:15 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Thanks Aaron for reading and sharing your thoughts
    Sep 14, 2014. 10:43 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment