Arie Goren

View Arie Goren's Comments BY TICKER:
Latest comments  |  Highest rated
  • Intel's Latest Processor Ready To Stimulate PC Sales [View article]
    Thanks Bossco for reading and sharing your ideas.
    Sep 3, 2015. 02:04 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Intel's Latest Processor Ready To Stimulate PC Sales [View article]
    Thanks djrryan for reading and commenting.
    Sep 2, 2015. 11:13 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Is This The Right Time To Consider ITT Corporation? [View article]
    Yes, I believe you are right.
    Sep 1, 2015. 09:34 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Recent Retreat In Valero Energy's Stock Price Offers An Excellent Buying Opportunity [View article]
    I still think that VLO is a great buy. I don't think that last two days behavior has an important significant. I am holding the stock as long as market conditions do not change.
    Aug 28, 2015. 11:18 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Is JetBlue Airways Stock Still A Buy? [View article]
    Thanks galicky for your very positive feedback.
    Aug 22, 2015. 10:32 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Is This The Right Time To Buy Skyworks Solutions? [View article]
    I am long on both of them.
    Aug 20, 2015. 02:22 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Is LyondellBasell Stock Worth Considering Right Now? [View article]
    Thanks spdawley for your very encouraging feedback.
    Aug 17, 2015. 08:11 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Best S&P 500 Utility Stocks According To A Winning Ranking System: A Look At Exelon [View article]
    Thanks for your feedback. WEC is No. 7 in the first table of this article, which includes all SP 500 utility companies.
    Aug 11, 2015. 10:23 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Dow Chemical's Stock Is An Excellent Long-Term Investment Opportunity [View article]
    Thanks BBwetrust for reading and for your very positive feedback.
    Aug 9, 2015. 06:19 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Is This The Right Time To Consider Goodyear Tire & Rubber? [View article]
    Thanks Drew, CTB, in my opinion, is also very attractive.
    Aug 7, 2015. 08:29 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Trinity Industries Stock Is A Good Investment Opportunity [View article]
    See my reply to the other comments.
    Aug 3, 2015. 01:20 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Trinity Industries Stock Is A Good Investment Opportunity [View article]
    I wrote about the guardrail litigation in my previous article about TRN. I have put a link to the article in this article.
    Aug 3, 2015. 01:19 PM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Trinity Industries Stock Is A Good Investment Opportunity [View article]
    I wrote about the guardrail litigation in my previous article about TRN:
    Aug 3, 2015. 01:18 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Gilead Sciences Continues To Surprise [View article]
    I am planning to write a new article about SWKS soon.
    Jul 29, 2015. 04:04 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment