View as an RSS Feed
China Orders Montage Technology To Cease Production And Sale
- Montage's stated set top box revenue is not consistent with its reputation as a very minor player; other brands dominate Montage by 10:1 to 35:1 among suppliers and finished goods.
- Montage produces the majority of chips in a 5 million chip per month black market; China's government recently ordered them to "stop illegal production and sales activities immediately".
- Excluding illegal chips, Montage trades at roughly 10x revenue. Neither PDSTI nor anyone else is likely to buy MONT at this price. Any of numerous catalysts could drop MONT precipitously.
Montage Technology: The SoC You Can't See
- Montage's SoC revenues are mostly imaginary.
- Analysis of the online semiconductor supply market shows MONT's SoC market share is miniscule.
- If Montage's revenues were real, Montage market share would closely resemble ALi's SD SoC business, but it does not.
- Montage's largest customer list reveals major inconsistencies.
- Montage is worth $5 to $6 per share.
- Montage: An Incredible Quarter
- Montage: Seeing The Whole Picture
- Musings On Minneapolis: Uni-Pixel Is Moving... Backwards
- Rentech Is Waiting For An Activist Investor
- A Highly Profitable Micro Cap Bank With Great Asset Quality At A Massive Discount
- Rights Offering, 2011 Version: Time to Sell Cornerstone Management