View as an RSS Feed
View Arsene Lupin's Articles BY TICKER:
What's The Sohn Shining On This Year?
- Best ideas from Ira Sohn Conference for the retail investor.
- Based on both macro and stock specific lenses.
- JetBlue, Fannie Mae and Liberty stand out.
Sell In May? 5 Viewpoints And A Conclusion
- Should you sell stocks and raise cash with the "summer swoon" in mind?.
- Answer is know what kind of investor you are - index picker, sector picker or stock picker?
- The summer swoon has the biggest impact on index picker and certain sector pickers.
AT&T: Interesting On A Total Return Basis
- Concerns about competitive weakness overblown.
- The company has CapEx tailwinds and value-driven on subscribers and Europe.
- Tailwinds on both earnings and dividend suggest AT&T as a good total return play.
- What Do The Hedge Fund Tea Leaves Tell Us?
- F5 Networks: 'Cloudy' Play With Clear Future
- 4 Ways To Play The Power Crisis In Internet Data Centers
- Sector Strategy: 2014
- The Case For ARM Over Intel
- KKR: 4 Reasons To Buy After The KFN Acquisition
2014: The Case For 'Reverse Rotation' Into Bond CEFs
Dec. 24, 2013 • 21 Comments
- GE: Reasons For Cautious Optimism
- Potash: Rain Over, Sunnier Times Ahead?
- Alcoa: Don't Get Caught Up In The Recent Earnings Beat
- IBM: A Down Before Up Story
- Cypress Semi: 4 Reasons To Be (Very) Careful
- Oracle: When Sometimes Bad Is Good
- Emerging Markets: From Basket Case To A Basket Of Potential Investments
- 5 Reasons To Consider AT&T
- Invest In Investment Banks For The M&A Boom
- Potash: 4 Reasons To Buy
- Why Microsoft Buying Nokia Is Smarter Than You Think
- Corning : A Must Have For A Blue Chip Growth Portfolio
- DuPont: Confusing, But Potentially Lucrative
- 4 Reasons To Consider GE
- Altera: Short-Term Caution, Long-Term Buy
- A Safe Growth Play In A Volatile Market
- Broadcom: Why The Glass Is Half Full
- IBM : 5 Reasons To Sell?
- 5 Reasons To Favor Qualcomm
- Potash: 5 Reasons To Buy
- 4 Reasons To Consider Blackrock
- BGC Partners: A Bet Worth Considering