View as an RSS Feed
Emerging Markets: Long-Term Investment Opportunity Amid Short-Term Economic Uncertainty
- Historically emerging markets have outperformed the U.S and other developed markets by a wide margin.
- Forecasts predict emerging economies will represent about 70% of global GDP growth as early as 2014.
- Since 1985, emerging markets' share of total global capitalization has increased from 4% to 25%.
- 5 Reasons To Own Shares Of Staples
- BNP Paribas: Buying A $1 Bill For 50 Cents
- Dialing Out Of Africa: Long MTN Group
- Munich Re: Creating Lasting Value For Shareholders
- The Value Of A Business Vs. Its Common Stock
- Bank Of America: Despite Uncertainty And Unpopularity, It's Capable And Attractively Priced
- 5 Fundamental Reasons To Continue Investing In Stocks Despite Market Volatility And Economic Uncertainty