View as an RSS Feed
View Ashkan Karbasfrooshan's Articles BY TICKER:
- Google's Acquisition Of YouTube Has Proven Very Rewarding
- Yahoo's Options: Go Big Or Go Home
- 3 Reasons MySpace Lost Its Way
- Yahoo and the Future of Web Content Creation
- Stop the Presses: Newspapers Not Dying?
- Why Print Media Companies Are Failing Online
- Back in 2006, YouTube Was Nearly Profitable
- YouTube Needs to Get with the Program
- Microsoft or Google Will Buy Twitter in 2010
- WPP's Sorrell: Online Ad Spending Should Reach 25% of Total
- Hulu and Wall Street Journal Suffering the Same Internet Growing Pains
- Will Wall Street Buy Tim Armstrong's Plans for AOL?
- Was MySpace a Bad Acquisition?
- How Much Is NBC Worth? Part II
- YouTube: Anyone Still Doubt Google's Wisdom?
'Let's Kill the CPM?' Not Yet
on Sun, Sep 27, 2009 • Comment!
- Skype Founders Are Destroying Their Reputation
- Mint.com Was 'Forced' by VCs to Sell to Intuit?
Internet Advertising: Better Content, Not Behavior Targeting, Is the Answer
on Thu, Sep 3, 2009 • 2 Comments
Selling Skype: eBay Is Smarter This Time Around
on Tue, Sep 1, 2009 • 1 Comment
- Goldman Anticipates Bonus Season Media Frenzy
- MySpace's Buys iLike: Sign of the Times
- eBay's Skype Fiasco: What Were They Thinking?
- Internet Still Offers Abnormal Positive Returns
- Google / YouTube - Best M & A Ever?
Both Tech Titans and Media Giants Are Doomed
on Mon, Jul 6, 2009 • 1 Comment
- Can the TV Business Avoid the Music Industry’s Fate?
- Why Yahoo Should Take Another Stab at Video Content
- Newspaper Classifieds Revenue Peaked in 1999
- Why Google Likes to Use the Newspaper Bailout Card
Web vs. TV Content Owners: Taking the Fight to the Opposition
on Tue, May 19, 2009 • 1 Comment
- Too Early to Dub YouTube a Failure