- Lazard Bank Poised To Benefit From Recovering Domestic And International Financial Markets
- Brown & Brown Looks A Little More Interesting Now, But Not Quite Interesting Enough To Buy Yet
- Comerica Offers Great Exposure To Rising Rates, But At A Slightly Rich Valuation
- Huntington Bancshares Occupies A Favorable Niche
- MBIA's Next Earnings Announcement Could Be The Start To A Rally
This user currently has no profile.
I focus on writing about individual stocks, frequently in the financial industry. I work as a mid-level executive in the insurance industry on the portfolio management side. I'm an experienced stock investor, and I'm eager to share my industry expertise and what I've learned about investing with other Seeking Alpha users.
- Description: Occasional Investor. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- It applies to me personally... on Huntington Bancshares Occupies A Favorable Niche
- Ironically, some of Berkshi... on Buying Opportunity In Walter Investment Managem...
- Thanks for reading. WAC is ... on Buying Opportunity In Walter Investment Managem...
- Thanks for reading. I'm not... on Buying Opportunity In Walter Investment Managem...
- I certainly haven't read th... on Rapidly Growing Blucora Inc. Still Looks Intere...
Latest comments on Ashleigh's Articles
- mjtroll1 on Delay Of Two-Midnight Rule Helps Tenet But Stoc...
- mjtroll1 on Lazard Bank Poised To Benefit From Recovering D...
- DoctoRx on PartnerRe Looks Reasonable Here, Especially If ...
- Devaney22 on Macro Headwinds For First Bancorp Stiff, But Lo...
- bently on Brown & Brown Looks A Little More Interesting N...
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »