Seeking Alpha
  • Ashraf Eassa
    Anybody ballsy enough to hope $FIO pulls a $MLNX and buy here?
    1/30/13
    Reply (12)
    • Bill Maurer: I'll buy tomorrow if it hits $12.
      1/30/13
    • TruffelPig: Such a funny bunny Bill is.
      1/30/13
    • TruffelPig: Actually, I am NOT convinced you get your shares Ashraf. You will likely keep the premium. Me likely too because I am 1 month further out.
      1/30/13
    • TruffelPig: Having said that I think I look into report and probably buy some shares.
      1/30/13
    • Whitehawk: A momo breaking thru the 52wk low, hmmm...not yet
      1/30/13
    • TruffelPig: Won't.
      1/30/13
    • TruffelPig: Also, it is not your typical momo as they are going positive earnings and rapidly shrinking P/E.
      1/30/13
    • SKS1586: Ashraf - Would you buy FIO in current price zone? MLNX - holding LEAP position, awaiting turnaround.
      1/31/13
    • Ashraf Eassa: I will be stuck buying it above the current price pretty soon :P
      1/31/13
    • SKS1586: Is not FIO a Technology Turnaround candidate, in your opinion (based on Bullish Technology hidden inside FIO)?
      1/31/13
    • TruffelPig: @Ashraf - your puts should already be profitable if you wait. You got about a buck I guess.
      1/31/13
    • TruffelPig: My $19 puts are above break even already.
      1/31/13