Atif Raja

View Atif Raja's Comments BY TICKER:
  • $CLDN- Too Many Red Flags To Ignore [View instapost]
    Celladon: Negative Results For CUPID2 Trial Of MYDICAR In Advanced Heart Failure

Read more: http://bit.ly/1A3atuf
    Apr 26, 2015. 08:57 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • InspireMD: A Cure For The Broken Biotech Heart [View article]
    Thank you for taking the time to read the article and adding to the discussion. I would like to point out that NSPR is not "just" a developmental stage company. It is true that the company is years away from FDA approval in the US and that approval will be dependent on the outcome of the MASTER II trial; However, the company has sales and marketing infrastructure in many countries worldwide.

Obesity is an ever growing problem, not only in the US but on a global scale. The rising obesity epidemic will inevitably lead to significantly more patients worldwide with diabetes and cardiac disease. Diabetes leads to decreased peripheral circulation and could potentially lead to limb amputations in this patient population. NSPR expects to receive CE mark for their peripheral stent by the first quarter of 2013 and that is a market of over $2 billion.

I will have to disagree with you on the current valuation of the company, I do believe that the company is highly undervalued at this time. Most investors either get in too early on a stock and suffer set backs or get in too late. At the current time the stock offers a prime opportunity for a investment in a potential blockbuster.

Internationally, the medical community is starting to recognize the necessity of such a product as it is evident with the company receiving reimbursement approval for the MGuard™ Coronary Embolic Protection Stent (EPS) from UNIMED, Brazil's largest private health care insurer. http://yhoo.it/1aENv4u

On Aug 16, 2013 he Company signed an agreement with HealthLink Europe, a medical device support services and distribution company, to provide logistical and customer support for InspireMD's commercial operations and clinical activities. This is the first phase of a manufacturing consolidation that the Company believes will improve its long term gross margins. http://yhoo.it/16FOvUW

I would advise that you also research the leadership of this relatively unknown company. The Board of Directors is a "whose who" list of leaders in the cardiac Industry. With the recent addition of Alan W. Milinazzo as President and CEO, I believe the company is well poised to increase share holder value.

I wish you all the best of luck!
    Nov 6, 2013. 08:46 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • InspireMD: A Cure For The Broken Biotech Heart [View article]
    The price was halted due to the volatility and sadly as the stock was bouncing up from the low of 2.42, they halted on the upswing to 3.50. The stock was brilliantly manipulated by big money. I have been watching level 2 since the data announcement and one this is very clear, this is manipulation of stock price.

The company has a very low share float and virtually no shares available to short, this makes it easy for those with deep pockets to drive down the price and accumulate.

This is not my first rodeo with biotech stocks being manipulated. I made mistakes selling great stocks like ACAD, INO and many others early on, only to watch them sky rocket afterwards. I am still new to trading but I learn fast from my mistakes. I bought RMTI at 3.86 and watched the stock plummet to $3 before data announcement, I held RMTI for over 300% gains while going through multiple bear raids.

I expect that this stock will continue to be manipulated until all the weak hands sell, which is a very good thing in my opinion. The company met its primary and secondary endpoints. Also a bit of unexpected good news was the increase in the therapeutic window for AMI patients.

I have put my money where my mouth is, and trust me its a lot. I am not a "pumper" who feeds on retail, I have NOT sold a single share. I have added to my position significantly since I wrote this article and will add more if the opportunity presents itself.
    The company is highly undervalued and has taken several steps to increase share holder value and ultimately the market will catch up.

Good luck to you and I wish you all the best!
    Nov 1, 2013. 12:25 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • InspireMD: A Cure For The Broken Biotech Heart [View article]
    PR is out http://prn.to/1cpvCbh
    "The MASTER trial achieved its primary endpoint (p value = 0.008), in complete ST-segment resolution at 60-90 minutes post-procedure. ST-segment resolution is historically known to be a strong predictor of mortality. Secondary endpoint clinical outcomes continued to show a lower mortality rate with the MGuard EPS compared to the control (1.0% vs. 3.3%, p=0.092) at 12 months. These findings are in line with the previously announced 6 month follow-up results showing that all-cause mortality with MGuard EPS was lower than bare metal and drug eluting stents used as a control (0.5% vs. 2.8%, p=0.056). Additional 12-month results are available at http://www.inspiremd.com."

Good luck my fellow longs!
    Oct 29, 2013. 04:32 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • InspireMD: A Cure For The Broken Biotech Heart [View article]
    In the MASTER I trial there were 432 patients.
    InspireMD is CE marked and majority of their sales have been in Europe. Current revenues have been limited to approx $5 million per year for the last 2 years. The company recently secured a loan with Hercules and now has logistical support from HealthLink in Europe to increase sales with the validation from MASTER 12 month data. Initially company plans on increasing sales in 14-18 European countries and Brazil.

You can read more here:
    http://bit.ly/16FOtwf --click on presentations for more information

Good luck to you!
    Oct 28, 2013. 11:21 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Rockwell Medical - Consensus Says It Goes Over $19 [View article]
    the increase in share price is great for share holders but the decrease in ferritin levels, reduction in side effects and the cost reduction for patients is remarkable. The clinicians are excited about this new way of administrating iron to improve clinical outcomes and dialysis centers are excited about saving millions per year. Good luck to you and all longs!
    Oct 28, 2013. 09:47 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Rockwell Medical - Consensus Says It Goes Over $19 [View article]
    Great article and another great call here. Calcitriol news is imminent along with Earnings report and ASN conference in Nov. I expect the stock to have a significant bounce in PPS. Thank you again for bringing attention to this stock when most investors were ignoring it. Looking forward to your other picks.
    Oct 28, 2013. 09:27 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • InspireMD: A Cure For The Broken Biotech Heart [View article]
    I am doing a follow up article that I will post after data is announced in full detail and will cover all the new information released in detail.
    Oct 28, 2013. 05:29 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • InspireMD: A Cure For The Broken Biotech Heart [View article]
    I expect that the stent costs a little more than a regular BM or DE stent but considering the target market, whose only other option would be a bypass; it is exponentially cheaper.
    Oct 28, 2013. 05:28 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • InspireMD: A Cure For The Broken Biotech Heart [View article]
    Empire Asset Management initiates coverage of InspireMD with a buy rating and PT of $9.
    Oct 25, 2013. 09:47 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • InspireMD: A Cure For The Broken Biotech Heart [View article]
    The company has taken several steps to protect share holder interests and prevent a hostile take over. http://bit.ly/1aICo52
    I wish you all the best of luck!
    Oct 24, 2013. 08:06 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • InspireMD: A Cure For The Broken Biotech Heart [View article]
    Thank you! I am glad you enjoyed the article. AFFY was a great run up play for me on multiple occasions and currently I have no position. I appreciate your vote of confidence in me but please research any company I present thoroughly. My only intention is to bring attention to companies I believe are highly undervalued, it is up to you to make sure you leave no stone unturned. I wish you the best of luck!
    Oct 24, 2013. 01:37 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Antares Pharma Inc- FDA Approval With A Hint Of Adam F Manipulation [View instapost]
    You are right, I did write this up kind of fast and Adam and I have a interesting history. Also, if you care to look over at CPRX, it is quite evident that Adam has a lot of pull. As speaking with some of the smartest investors confirmed for me today; even if they strongly believe in the fundamentals of a biotech company, they will sell for the short term because of single blast article by Adam Feurnstein. That is a lot of power a single analyst has over any given field. It may even be justified because he has made several bearish calls that were 100% correct.
    I am abrasive towards Adam for two simple reasons, he curses like a sailor and never has a legitimate retort when facts are used to debunk his "analysis". I am waiting on the HF filings to confirm my suspicion that there was also a large amount of shares sold by institutional investors on the FDA approval announcement. Best of luck to you!
    Oct 22, 2013. 12:16 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Thank you for the compliment but I am not an analyst by any definition of the word. I am a Paramedic who happens to have OCD and I invest in the stock market. I am usually on Stocktwits, #rajalonghorn or you can message me on twitter under the same name. Good luck to you and I wish you all the best.
    Oct 19, 2013. 02:18 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • InspireMD: A Cure For The Broken Biotech Heart [View article]
    Thank you very much for the very kind words. I do love being a paramedic and I try my very best to help ease the suffering of my patients. Good luck to you!
    Oct 17, 2013. 09:11 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment