- Syrian Conflict And The Impact On Oil Prices: Confluence Of Politics And Economics
- Indonesia: 30 Million Strong Middle Class NOT Impacted By Facebook Debacle & The Crisis In Europe
- Ballmer Must Be Laughing at Google's Motorola Mobility Acquisition
- Fareed Zakaria on Crisis, China and Asia
- Funds Flow, Priming Markets for Another Fall
This user currently has no profile.
Atim Kabra is the founding partner of Frontline Strategy Limited (http://www.frontlinestrategy.com/), the investment manager/advisor for two private equity funds and sponsor of an angel investing forum (www.ccubeangels.com). He has over 20 years of well-rounded “equities exposure” including Portfolio Management, Equity Sales and Equity Research with global institutions like ABN AMRO Bank. After a stint in the equity research section at ABN Amro Securities India, Atim moved to New York City with ABN Amro Inc. where he set up the subcontinent equity sales desk. He quit ABN Amro in 2000 to set up the private equity funds. He is now based in Singapore. Atim Kabra has a degree in economics from Delhi University and a master's ...More degree in managment studies from Bombay University.
- Description: Venture Capitalist. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: ETFs, Forex
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- just revisted my article...... on Hewlett-Packard May Not Be on Sound Footing
- Inflation looks set to come... on PIMCO's Risk-Filled Global Outlook
- i recently saw the specs of... on Smartphones: The Mobile Industry Is About to Ge...
- The guys who make money in ... on The Joke Called Indian Accounting Standards
- you are right. will not wri... on Hewlett-Packard May Not Be on Sound Footing
Latest comments on Atim's Articles
- Atim Kabra on Hewlett-Packard May Not Be on Sound Footing
- cereal on Ballmer Must Be Laughing at Google's Motorola M...
- Paul Clisby on Ballmer Must Be Laughing at Google's Motorola M...
- HondoCrouch on Ballmer Must Be Laughing at Google's Motorola M...
- GSlusher on Ballmer Must Be Laughing at Google's Motorola M...
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »