This user currently has no profile.
I am an independent investor with extensive experience in finance. I have traded securities for a number of years and today I manage my own portfolio. My main interests are in the tech and banking sectors. I focus particularly closely on tech growth opportunities and deep value plays in the banking sector. I am happy to respond to comments on my articles whenever I can, but unfortunately I will sometimes be unable to do so because my work schedule is kind of hectic right now.
- Description: Professor. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
As of yesterday, long $TSLA $230 puts for Sept. 20 @ $2.05. Factory saga is dragging on too long and stock might begin to suffer soon. Aug 16, 2014
Latest Comments more »
- Thanks, George, much apprec... on Deliver Us From Irrelevancy
- That makes sense and my exp... on Deliver Us From Irrelevancy
- George, love your column an... on Deliver Us From Irrelevancy
- While I do not always agree... on Buffett's IBM Stake Surpasses 7% With Strong Up...
- Secondary offering, Mark? I... on Zillow/Trulia predict major cost savings, other...
Latest comments on Atlanta Equity Professional's Articles