View as an RSS Feed
Plug Power: Irrational Exuberance To End In Ruin
- Plug Power has experienced a hyperbolic rise that is unhinged from fundamentals and will inevitably bust.
- Plug Power sports a market capitalization above the Total Addressable Market in 2030 of its only commercialized product.
- Plug Power trades at P/S and P/B ratios that make Tesla seem like a conservative value investment.
- 3D Printing's Intersection Of Promise And Reality: An Interview With Terry Wohlers
- Making Sense Of 3D Systems' 2012 Results
- 3D Systems: How Market Dynamics Have Created A Bubble
- Zale Corporation: Deteriorating Fundamentals, Aggressive Accounting, Equity Dilution, And Overvaluation
- 3D Systems: A Sobering Reality
- Vringo Vs. Google: An Analysis Of The USPTO Re-Examination Debate
- The Bear Case Scenario For Vringo
- The Catch-22 Of Quantitative Easing, And Why The Market Will Correct
- Vringo Vs. Google: What Will Follow The Jury's Verdict
- Vringo Vs. Google: Past And Future Infringement
- Nokia: A Turnaround Through Creative Destruction
- Vringo Vs. Google: The Simplicity Behind All The Complexity
- Glu Mobile: Adhesive For The Broken-Hearted
- Vringo Vs. Google: Why The Underdog Will Come Out On Top