Atticvs (a pseudonym), has been an active and highly successful stock market investor since 1980. For the past 8 years has been managing stock market investments full-time for himself as well as for family and a trusted group of friends. During this time his investment returns have been very substantially higher than the overall market averages. One of his most noteworthy successes in recent years was achieving a return of over 100% in 2008 and having the foresight and discipline to have deliberately cashed out during July and August that year just ahead of the market crash. He is a firm advocate of thorough fundamental analysis allied to deeply discounted valuations and a long-term viewpoint and, above all, a clear and ...More strong understanding of current and anticipated economic factors. He favors taking out safe and profitable short and/or medium-term trades on select occasions when supported by general market trends, typically these being in undervalued high beta stocks already part of core holdings. During a period of 25 years prior to managing investments full-time, he held senior finance and funding positions with NYSE, Nasdaq, and private companies with operations in Europe, Asia, the Middle East, as well as in the USA and has spent extensive time working and/or living in each of these regions.
- Description: Full time investor. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Stocks - long
Currently, there is no company profile for Atticvs Research.
Currently, there are no blog details for Atticvs Research.
Currently, there are no book details for Atticvs Research.
Latest Comments more »
- Ok, you say the 15yr averag... on S&P 500 P/E Ratio
- Great work. Thanks for shar... on Bakken: 'Deep' Revolution Underway - Everything...
- Mourinho much more inclined... on Manchester United: Great Team, Expensive Stock
- The single biggest foundati... on Manchester United: Great Team, Expensive Stock
- Guys, I'd like to complimen... on Bakken Update: Bakken Well Costs Are Decreasing...
Latest comments on Atticvs Research's Articles