View Atticvs Research's Articles BY TICKER:
Oasis Petroleum - Solid Liquidity, 100% Upside
- The sharp drop in oil prices is causing the shale E&P model to reset to zero.
- Companies with weak balance sheets will lag, well-run survivors have years of growth ahead.
- Oasis has commendable hedging and liquidity, it is on the cusp of strong success.
- Investors now get a risk-reward skewed nicely to the upside.
Whiting Petroleum - What The Future Holds
- Profitable with low oil prices.
- Liquidity tight for now but entirely manageable.
- Years of drilling inventory.
- Valuation cheap, especially on forward basis.
- Acquisition - no thanks.
Oil - Get Ready For A Tradable Bounce
- Oil has pulled back hard without any significant counter rally.
- Several events and actions can lead to an oil price bounce - for sure something will occur.
- Shale stocks have been pummeled.
- Q3 earnings season starts this week.
- A sharp bounce for shale stocks is on the cards.
Midland Basin: Buy The Dip
- Recent pull-back in oil stocks has created value.
- Permian Basin drillers have outstanding resource potential with multi-stacked pay zones.
- Rare opportunity to buy Midland drillers on the cheap.
PDC Energy - Is Selling Overdone?
- Tighter fracking regulations tabled for Colorado ballot on November 4.
- Drillers fighting back with $50 million purse and wider industry support.
- Wattenberg stocks hit, PDCE down hard, too hard.
Shale Oil Stocks - Time To Reassess
- Most shale oil stocks are already fully-valued.
- Drilling inventory of shale oil companies isn't great on closer examination.
- A growing confluence of important negatives lies ahead.
- Lower WTI Oil Price Ahead
- Every Investor Should Own Shale Oil Stocks
- Halcón - Attractive Entry Point
- Sanchez: 13,000 Boed By May 31
- Sanchez: Great Buy For Short-Term Trade Or Long-Term Investment
- Halcón Resources - Buyout Play, Value Play, Or Both?
- Understanding Halcón Resources
- Making Short-Term Profits In Oil Shale Stocks - Part 2
- Making Short-Term Profits In Oil Shale Stocks - Part 1
- Short-Term Trades For Q2 Earnings Season With Strong Profit Potential
- How Lower Oil Prices May Increase The Borrowings Of Select E&P Companies
- How Lower Oil Prices Will Affect Earnings Of Select E&P Companies
- Bonanza Creek: A Bonanza For Investors
- 5 Oil Shale Stocks: Aware Of Challenges, Open To Opportunities
- How To Make Excellent Returns From Stocks
- Provisional 2013 Earnings Estimates For Independent E&P Companies
- Kodiak Announces Game-Changing Transactions
- Why Kodiak Stock Plunged In October On Liquidity Concerns
- China North East Petroleum: MBO Or Multi-Year Profit Growth A Win-Win
- 6 Stocks That Can Make Money In A Low Growth Environment
- 5 Beaten-Up Oil Shale Stocks Sure to Ride High Again
- Carrizo: Why It's the Best Oil Stock
- Which Is the Best Pure-Play Bakken Oil Stock?
- 3 Opportunities in the Bakken
- 3 Leading Companies in the Bakken
- An Introduction to Investing in the Bakken