Aurora Analytics

View Aurora Analytics' Comments BY TICKER:
AAPL, BA, BAC, BBRY, F, FB, IBM, PG, SLB
  • BBM For Android And iOS: Not A Big Deal [View article]
    I am open to read others point of you as well. Can't be stubborn, will wait for it Gillian :)
    Nov 1 04:51 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • BBM For Android And iOS: Not A Big Deal [View article]
    Smileys and emoticons are product features my friend, which is important in customer engagement. Also, BBM voice and video calling is still not ramped up for Android and iOS. And paying little for WhatsApp is good way to remain away from advertisements.
    Nov 1 04:17 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple Does Something Amazing [View article]
    Nice article Ashraf !! The good thing about you is, you are one of the humblest and nice person eventhough you produce some really nice insights. Like your attitude towards others, Cheers buddy !!
    Oct 21 04:29 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Ford Motor: Roaring Bull Run Will Not End Soon [View article]
    Hello JoseV,

Realized profits is what we are looking for, it might be trading or investing. Everyone has its own style of making money, and one should continue until it make sense. Cheers !
    Oct 12 05:48 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Ford Motor: Roaring Bull Run Will Not End Soon [View article]
    yes, it was an error, thanks !
    Oct 12 05:17 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Ford Motor: Roaring Bull Run Will Not End Soon [View article]
    Hello Daltonhsu,

I admit that it's an error from my side, which I am submitting for change. Thanks for notify me on this.
    Oct 12 04:57 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Is Facebook Expensive At $51 A Share? [View article]
    It seems that everytime $FB moves up, you come to picture, and evaporate when stock goes down. Anyway, stock is still trading below $51 and it went upto $46. Now if you calculate the whole game than its approx. 12-13% downside from the high, and smart people understand this difference. Having said that, I didn't recommend to sell the stock, but raised my concerns on $FB, and taking opportunity of this, one can hedge his/her position (which actually happened). Now, if you are smart, I am sure you have banked your billions from $FB, and if not, all the best!
    Oct 12 04:24 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Ford Motor: Roaring Bull Run Will Not End Soon [View article]
    Hello Tim, Sure I can do this. You can check these margins on Reuters, Yahoo! or any other source.
    Oct 11 05:01 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Is Facebook Expensive At $51 A Share? [View article]
    According to Standard & Poor’s Indexes and S&P Capial IQ, which performed historical screens upon request, only twice in a generation -- and probably only twice in history -- has a company that started with a market value of at least $40 billion doubled within a single quarter, both times near the climax of the late-‘90s tech-stock bubble.
    Full article: http://yhoo.it/1bVFBl8
    Oct 8 01:58 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Is Facebook Expensive At $51 A Share? [View article]
    Where are $FB bulls ?? Vanished ??
    Oct 8 01:55 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Procter & Gamble: Your Dream-Bet In Consumer Staples [View article]
    $PG has higher revenue than $UL, as it had revenue of around $84 billion last year, and with the growing consumer demand in emerging market this numbers will rise.
    Oct 5 09:49 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Is Facebook Expensive At $51 A Share? [View article]
    So you are considering to invest in $FB because its trading at $51? Hilarious ! Then you should go for some penny stock.
    Oct 5 09:42 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Procter & Gamble: Your Dream-Bet In Consumer Staples [View article]
    Look at the global presence of PG and its diversification. Big consumer companies are here stay.
    Oct 5 04:59 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Is Facebook Expensive At $51 A Share? [View article]
    The point is why one should not offload half stocks at higher prices, every company can't be $TSLA, as there are many concerns left for Facebook. Again I am repeating, I am not asking to sell it completely, but one should have rational approach in this irrational world. Attacking personally on author and not respecting other contributors to settle one's own agenda can lead to disasters. Also, I am not a kind of person who like to flaunt around the company and get emotional about any stock. Keep emotions aside.
    Oct 1 02:33 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Is Facebook Expensive At $51 A Share? [View article]
    @Alex Cho Take few facts from my side: 1. Facebook's user engagement is a huge concerns and when you talk about visual ads on FB it means further decrease in user interest is possible. 2. Reducing number of active users on FB. 3. Emerging competition from Twitter, Google+ can ruin FB's party 4. If you are asking me to buy your fact that average time spent on FB is higher than that of Google, then sorry i don't want to discuss it further. 5. Also, I am not recommending to sell it straight away but can offload half the stock at higher levels.

Lastly, I am least bother about your top picks or downgrades, as we have our own. And on personal note, I am analyzing the stocks since you were sissy. So, please avoid personal remarks.
    Sep 30 03:39 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment