Austin Craig

View Austin Craig's Comments BY TICKER:
  • A $2.8 Billion Opportunity With All-Hazards Program: Will Cleveland Biolabs Get A Slice? [View article]
    I remember AOLS.
    Sep 4 09:18 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Good Memory's' Are Over - Micron, Hynix, Inotera, Nanya Tech, Sandisk [View article]
    eh we will see. I'm placing my bets on MU.

Memory? well.. phone and just about any electonic on the planet will need memory but honesly thats not where the sizzle is at.

sizzle = NAND tech. Get a SSD, install it and tell me thats not the future of desktops, laptops, servers and such. Granted conventional hard drives have their place (mass storage for cheap $ per GB) but still, SSD's will take a huge chunk out of this given time.
    Jul 22 11:25 AM | 6 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • All Hail The Gold Bull [View article]
    With time gold and silver are a win. The federal reserve corporation is doing a splendid job on making this happen.
    Jun 29 09:08 AM | 7 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Majesco May Be A Long-Term Bet [View article]
    I found this to be a refreshing article. Its rare I see something well researched much less I actually take the time to read all of the article.

Kudos for writing on something small.
    Jun 27 11:43 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Nvidia's Gameworks Will Backfire And Help AMD [View article]
    Whats the difference b/t gameworks and "The way its meant to be played". TWIMTBP worked out wonderfully for Nvidia as developers got free support, resources, code... basically everything gameworks is providing.
    Jun 5 01:43 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why I Think Nvidia Is Fairly Valued [View article]
    PEG of 2.62 is a bit concerning. Thats one heck of a premium to pay for 'possible' future growth.

equally concerning is how much money wasted on sharebuy backs. I would much rather see this money go to acquiring companies/tech or put back into R&D rather than padding the numbers.
    Feb 26 09:57 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Who Cares If The Metals Are Manipulated!? [View article]
    whats a streaming stock?
    Jan 21 08:51 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Who Cares If The Metals Are Manipulated!? [View article]
    what do you guys think of metals mutual funds?
    Jan 20 01:06 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Shorts Forum [View instapost]
    Shorting stocks is like being the guy who plays the "dont pass" line at the craps table. Aka.. your not the most popular chap in the room even though you might be right.
    Jan 16 11:44 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • OCZ Technology - Dead And Done But With A Silver Lining [View article]
    The buyout should help the sharehholders caught up in the lawsuit as it had a clause that if ocz is bought out in part of whole they get 6 or 7 milion more bucks. Not sure where that money is coming from though.
    Jan 16 11:39 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • OCZ Technology - Dead And Done But With A Silver Lining [View article]
    Wow... not any bids.. jeez.
    Jan 15 03:30 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • J.C. Penney: 'Desperation' Is A Stinky Cologne [View article]
    commission is a positive development in my opinion.
    Jan 15 03:27 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Micron And 700% Sector Growth - Let The Domination Begin [View article]
    I'm quite bullish on Micron.
    Jan 15 08:57 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Micron And 700% Sector Growth - Let The Domination Begin [View article]
    Hindsight is 20/20.

When this article was published MU was going down and thus my calls were the absolute perfect move. So the stock popped.. so what.

If i had just bought and sold stock i would have made more money w/ increased risk. Its just that simple. Yet I choose to hedge a portion and given what we knew I'd make the same move again as it was the right move w/ the cards showing. I've been in far far FAR to many stocks where you think you know it all and then BLAM! you take a nasty hit b/c of unexpected news.

If earnings were bad I highly doubt anyone here would be saying you should NOT have hedged a PORTION of your investment.

Anyway.. im out. Got more stuff to go write about.
    Jan 14 08:17 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Micron And 700% Sector Growth - Let The Domination Begin [View article]
    so i guess thats why the stock went down before earnings right and all the downgrades. lol
    Jan 14 08:09 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment