Austin Craig

View Austin Craig's Comments BY TICKER:
  • I Wouldn't Get Used To $65 Oil [View article]
    So community, what oil stocks should I be betting on if i think oil is going to go back to 100+ in the next few years?

I'm looking for healthy companies that have been beaten up.
    Dec 2, 2014. 05:20 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • OCZ Technology - Dead And Done But With A Silver Lining [View article]
    Yup,

Also not cooking your books help. The shareholder lawsuits are still pending.
    Dec 2, 2014. 04:54 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Smith & Wesson: The Mystifying And Expensive Acquisition Of Battenfeld Technologies, Inc. [View article]
    I see the purchase as a wise acquisition. Yes, the core business is guns. Getting into more assessories (such as reloading) will help the company.
    Nov 29, 2014. 10:09 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Chasing The Airsoft Money? Smith & Wesson Expands Polymer Capabilities [View article]
    interesting idea.

Liked the picture.
    Oct 12, 2014. 05:10 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • A $2.8 Billion Opportunity With All-Hazards Program: Will Cleveland Biolabs Get A Slice? [View article]
    I remember AOLS.
    Sep 4, 2014. 09:18 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Good Memory's' Are Over - Micron, Hynix, Inotera, Nanya Tech, Sandisk [View article]
    eh we will see. I'm placing my bets on MU.

Memory? well.. phone and just about any electonic on the planet will need memory but honesly thats not where the sizzle is at.

sizzle = NAND tech. Get a SSD, install it and tell me thats not the future of desktops, laptops, servers and such. Granted conventional hard drives have their place (mass storage for cheap $ per GB) but still, SSD's will take a huge chunk out of this given time.
    Jul 22, 2014. 11:25 AM | 6 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • All Hail The Gold Bull [View article]
    With time gold and silver are a win. The federal reserve corporation is doing a splendid job on making this happen.
    Jun 29, 2014. 09:08 AM | 7 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Majesco May Be A Long-Term Bet [View article]
    I found this to be a refreshing article. Its rare I see something well researched much less I actually take the time to read all of the article.

Kudos for writing on something small.
    Jun 27, 2014. 11:43 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Nvidia's Gameworks Will Backfire And Help AMD [View article]
    Whats the difference b/t gameworks and "The way its meant to be played". TWIMTBP worked out wonderfully for Nvidia as developers got free support, resources, code... basically everything gameworks is providing.
    Jun 5, 2014. 01:43 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why I Think Nvidia Is Fairly Valued [View article]
    PEG of 2.62 is a bit concerning. Thats one heck of a premium to pay for 'possible' future growth.

equally concerning is how much money wasted on sharebuy backs. I would much rather see this money go to acquiring companies/tech or put back into R&D rather than padding the numbers.
    Feb 26, 2014. 09:57 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Who Cares If The Metals Are Manipulated!? [View article]
    whats a streaming stock?
    Jan 21, 2014. 08:51 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Who Cares If The Metals Are Manipulated!? [View article]
    what do you guys think of metals mutual funds?
    Jan 20, 2014. 01:06 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Shorts Forum [View instapost]
    Shorting stocks is like being the guy who plays the "dont pass" line at the craps table. Aka.. your not the most popular chap in the room even though you might be right.
    Jan 16, 2014. 11:44 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • OCZ Technology - Dead And Done But With A Silver Lining [View article]
    The buyout should help the sharehholders caught up in the lawsuit as it had a clause that if ocz is bought out in part of whole they get 6 or 7 milion more bucks. Not sure where that money is coming from though.
    Jan 16, 2014. 11:39 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • OCZ Technology - Dead And Done But With A Silver Lining [View article]
    Wow... not any bids.. jeez.
    Jan 15, 2014. 03:30 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment