Austin Craig

View Austin Craig's Comments BY TICKER:
  • OCZ Implodes: Even At 75 Cents You Should Avoid It [View article]
    A lengthy reply. Thank you. :)
    Nov 11 02:09 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • OCZ Implodes: Even At 75 Cents You Should Avoid It [View article]
    Good stuff my man. From a fundamental prospective ocz is going to have a hard time.

Yet... I have little doubt the company is going to throw out a on of PR in order to try to get its share price over a buck.

I've been doing very good w/ MU and JCP selling options against them. Of course the JCP is high risk.
    Nov 10 04:20 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • OCZ Implodes: Even At 75 Cents You Should Avoid It [View article]
    Mike, Where do you think AMD is going long term product wise?

I like em and i have a small position in them.
    Nov 9 02:39 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Well, I did.

"Good luck. You might get lucky on a dead cat bounce. However the burn rate, lack of cash, and difficult financial funding will make this quite a challenge for OCZ to overcome. 5 Nov, 09:55 PM"

Dead cat bounces are always a possibility due to gamblers. Yet, the fundamentals of the company are not tied to the stock price. So while some major smart money holder decided to liquidate. The dumb money (aka gamblers and momentium players) have jumped on board. Being as the fundaments are bad and getting worse (see SEC docs, conference calls about burn rate etc etc) the company is going to have a very VERY hard time turning this around.

Of course though OCZ is going to put out as much real PR (as opposed to the fluff they normally put out) in order to get the share price over a buck if at all possible. I would not be suprised if we see some profit taking now.

Still, its the market anything can and will happen. I would not be investing in OCZ for the fundamentals.
    Nov 8 09:08 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • OCZ Implodes: Even At 75 Cents You Should Avoid It [View article]
    Twas a huge dead cat bounce. Congrats to Mr. Lynn for selling and avoiding the bullet and then rebuying to capture it. Well played Sir,, well played.
    Nov 7 03:06 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • OCZ Implodes: Even At 75 Cents You Should Avoid It [View article]
    down 33% and 37.5% then a very nice little dead cat bounce.

Its really not even a suggestion that the future is negative. Once you read the SEC statements and listen to the calls you can crunch the numbers. They are bleeding money with no end in sight. Only a matter of time at this point to sell the company or its game over.

"Also lets not Compare a small cap business and expect them to compete with multi billion dollar mega cap companys with thousands of employees."

Not not compare them? OCZ is trying to compete against the these large and asset rich companies like Micron. OCZ can't even produce NAND.

A Jury? LOL!

As much as the pumpers and manipulators would like me to shut up that is simply not going to ever happen.
    Nov 7 09:16 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • OCZ Implodes: Even At 75 Cents You Should Avoid It [View article]
    Nothing ugly here but OCZ, cooked books, lawsuits, SEC investigation and down 33% on day 1 and 37.5% on day 2. Now that good Sir is Ugly!

I was in at 5 and out at 4.99 It really made me mad to lose that penny.
    Nov 5 11:01 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Nov 5 09:55 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • OCZ Implodes: Even At 75 Cents You Should Avoid It [View article]
    Yes I have been. Did you listen to my advice Rob / Dtgtt or did you buy in when the stock was 1.50 - 2.00 a share?

Can't say I did not warn you all. I have been preaching for ever that IF you have to play w/ fire then use options to limit you losses.

Its a shame when you use conference calls and SEC statements and people still do not connect the dots. O well.... you can lead the horse to water.
    Nov 5 08:22 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • OCZ Implodes: Even At 75 Cents You Should Avoid It [View article]
    Yes piccaso that is exactly what the link and the other poster said.
    Correct me if im wrong but you just posted.

SAN JOSE, CA--(Marketwired - October 16, 2013) - OCZ Technology Group, Inc. (OCZ), a leading provider of high-performance solid-state drives (SSDs) for computing devices and systems, today announced that it has received notice from The NASDAQ Stock Market ("NASDAQ") indicating that the Company is now current in its SEC filing obligations and has regained compliance with Listing Rule 5250(c)(1). The letter states that the Listing Qualifications Panel has determined to continue the listing of the Company's securities on The NASDAQ Stock Market and is closing the matter.
    Nov 5 08:21 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • OCZ Implodes: Even At 75 Cents You Should Avoid It [View article]
    Piccaso, what we are talking about here is the 1 buck NASDAQ rule (I've got a link in my article to it per NASDAQ's page).

Once a stock goes under a buck on the NASDAQ and stays that way for 30 days they get hit w/ a notice and then as ardiana expanded upon other gears start turning. I should have expanded that section a bit as I can see how it could be confusing. I was not trying to say that instantly after 30 days they are kaput.
    Nov 5 05:01 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • OCZ Implodes: Even At 75 Cents You Should Avoid It [View article]
    yea FIO has a lot of problems as well.
    Nov 5 04:52 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • OCZ Implodes: Even At 75 Cents You Should Avoid It [View article]
    Well, I had been working on it for some time and missed the majority of day 1's movement but at least people on day 2 were informed. :)

Of course w/ the stock market anything can happen. It could have dead cat bounced back up in the short term.

Still, the company has MAJOR issues and the share price implosion is going to hurt any potential financial funding to keep the doors open.

They have to lay off and soon.
    Nov 5 03:17 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • OCZ Implodes: Even At 75 Cents You Should Avoid It [View article]
    I actually have a small position in AMD. The gaming consoles should provide for some good revenue. Granted they have issues and problems but as the above poster said.. i think we will see 4 again.
    Nov 5 03:14 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • OCZ Implodes: Even At 75 Cents You Should Avoid It [View article]
    At least you avoided a ton of damage. :)
    Nov 5 03:13 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment