This user currently has no profile.
Austin Wentzlaff is a Minnesota native that currently lives St. Peter, MN. He is attending Gustavus Adolphus College with intent of graduating with a B.A. in financial economics. With hopes of applying this major to a market related job such as a fund manager. He currently holds market shares with two years of experience. He believes that a portion of ones portfolio should be buy and hold and another portion of short term speculations depending on their personal of risk.
- Description: Independent trader. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, Stocks - long
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- Ackman is doing so well wit... on For the first 2 months of the quarter, J.C. Pen...
- 192 complaints in 7 years. ... on Herbalife (HLF) -13.8% premarket, as the NYPost...
- Great Article. Thank you fo... on How The Herbalife Short Squeeze Would Work
- Here's a good reason to sho... on 4 Concrete Reasons To Be Short Herbalife Right Now
- Hopefully HLF will use this... on Shares of Herbalife (HLF -5%) go parabolic afte...
Latest comments on Austin's Articles
- BlueSkyForever on Noodles & Company: Proven Leadership, Track Rec...
- mrpulcini on Noodles & Company: Proven Leadership, Track Rec...
- packur on Noodles & Company: Proven Leadership, Track Rec...
- Vistor on Noodles & Company: Proven Leadership, Track Rec...
- Medguy on Noodles & Company: Proven Leadership, Track Rec...