Avi Gilburt

View Avi Gilburt's Comments BY TICKER:
  • GLD: Bulls Are Playing A Dangerous Game [View article]
    Not sure where you said I am doing a long trade today . nothing has signaled that in the market yet. But, I am trying a spec long on GDX with a VERY tight stop.
    Aug 22 11:21 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • GLD: Bulls Are Playing A Dangerous Game [View article]
    182 . . . I would caution you about listening to anyone who thinks that price structure is "clear and simple right now." It just means they are not seeing the complexity.

I have been doing this for quite some time, and many think I do it quite well, and there is nothing simple or clear about this structure. I guess that is why everyone else has been whipsawed really badly! :)
    Aug 21 08:46 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • GLD: Bulls Are Playing A Dangerous Game [View article]
    FYI, I may be looking to the long side by the weekend for a TRADE.
    Aug 21 05:46 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • GLD: Bulls Are Playing A Dangerous Game [View article]
    We are in a VERY complex posture right now . .. and it is really too difficult to explain here . . need to see the charts.
    Aug 20 03:55 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • GLD: Bulls Are Playing A Dangerous Game [View article]
    There is still potential it goes back up . but not jumping in until I see a clear pattern. Otherwise, pressure is down.
    Aug 19 11:50 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Kyle,
    Clearly your inability to read exceeds your ability to make fun of people.
    Aug 19 08:52 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • GLD: Bulls Are Playing A Dangerous Game [View article]
    Maybe you have not yet learned the definition of "extraordinary," or you have simply not read what is out there that claims to be metals analysis!?? lol :)

But I guess calling most of the micro and macro moves in gold over the last 3 years is not extraordinary? lol.. . mind you, I am not saying 100% perfect, but surely a great majority of the moves. But, I guess you must have a much different definition :)
    Aug 17 08:26 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • GLD: Bulls Are Playing A Dangerous Game [View article]
    juvenile is your perspective on constantly taking the opposite perspective I present week after week, yet not admitting that you have been proven wrong many many times.

Insane is continually expecting your perspective to win out week after week, even though it has been proven wrong week after week. Welcome to the dark side my friend!! lol
    Aug 17 06:51 PM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • GLD: Bulls Are Playing A Dangerous Game [View article]
    WEll, if you are so sure, then maybe you should be the one writing the articles instead of me! :)
    Aug 17 05:31 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • GLD: Bulls Are Playing A Dangerous Game [View article]
    Thanks Jorge, but I have been doing quite fine despite MANY warning about my short positions for the last 3 years!! :) So, I hope you don't mind if I maintain them until the market tells me to close them :)
    Aug 17 04:38 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • GLD: Bulls Are Playing A Dangerous Game [View article]
    SL, it was really better targeted for 121-123, and we came very close, did we not? :)
    Aug 17 04:03 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • GLD: Bulls Are Playing A Dangerous Game [View article]
    Silverleaf, unfortunately, they want me to discuss fundamental analysis on this site, so my "discussion" centers around where it leads investors astray! Sorry.

As for that quote, that is an "ideal" and not an absolute. I respect markets way too much to ever speak in absolutes, as there is no such thing in non-linear markets.
    Aug 17 04:03 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    baruah,
    The best possible trading action is seen in my Trading Room at elliottwavetrader.net! lol :) In fact, I do a live video 3 times a day telling those that subscribe to it what I am doing. But, alas, this is a free site, and there is only so much advice I can give. Trading metals really needs adjustments in your positioning often, especially during whipsaw action.
    Aug 17 02:34 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • GLD: Bulls Are Playing A Dangerous Game [View article]
    Thank you so much polman!
    Aug 17 02:32 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • GLD: Bulls Are Playing A Dangerous Game [View article]
    J-man . . I think you have been living in the land of "manipulation" just a bit too long!! :)
    Aug 17 02:31 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment