Avi Gilburt

View Avi Gilburt's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Gold At An Inflection Point [View article]
    contrarian,
    I am not saying we immediately go up . . . as I still think we go lower first . . . . but I believe that after the next drop in rates, we will likely begin a much bigger rally in rates. . .ie . . I expect a drop before the rise . . . whereas everyone else simply expects a rise.
    Apr 19 09:44 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Gold At An Inflection Point [View article]
    Yes, Moon, we have heard this story now for 3 years and a 60% haircut in silver. Is there something NEW you can offer?
    Apr 19 08:55 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Gold At An Inflection Point [View article]
    Darth Vader and the Evil Emperor :)
    Apr 19 08:54 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Gold At An Inflection Point [View article]
    Be careful about following headlines to trade metals. Remember QE???
    Apr 19 08:54 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Gold At An Inflection Point [View article]
    And, nicanor, as usual, you are not a critical or careful reader
    Apr 19 08:36 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Gold At An Inflection Point [View article]
    that "word" is being left for updates at Elliottwavetrader.net!! :)
    Apr 19 08:35 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Gold At An Inflection Point [View article]
    pre-market low was 123.60
    Apr 19 08:33 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Gold At An Inflection Point [View article]
    I would not be wanting to be holding treasuries for too much longer . . . rates will likely be rising . . even if we go through deflation, it will more than likely be a rising yield deflation due to lack of trust.
    Apr 19 08:33 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • What Are The Controlling Arguments For Being Bullish On Gold? [View article]
    I would not personally take a meaningful long trade here unless I see a break out over 129.50.
    Apr 16 08:46 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • What Are The Controlling Arguments For Being Bullish On Gold? [View article]
    Then why do you bother reading my articles? And, if you look at my history, I don't write about "hindsight," I tell you where I think we are going. Will I be right all the time? NO!! But, those that track me say I am right more than 70% of the time.
    Apr 13 10:20 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • What Are The Controlling Arguments For Being Bullish On Gold? [View article]
    NJ. . the only thing is that Therm wont tell you where the metals are heading with a high degree of probability . . but he will discuss these issues ad nauseum, which will not help you trade the metals.
    Apr 13 10:16 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Can Gold Drop Below $1000? [View article]
    Well, considering they were initiated in the 133 region, they are doing quite fine thank you.
    Apr 13 10:06 PM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • What Are The Controlling Arguments For Being Bullish On Gold? [View article]
    Apr 13 10:05 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • What Are The Controlling Arguments For Being Bullish On Gold? [View article]
    I do not comment outside of metals here . .. my Trading Room is where you get such feedback from the 7 EW analysts we have there full time.

elliottwavetrader.net
    Apr 13 10:04 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • What Are The Controlling Arguments For Being Bullish On Gold? [View article]
    First, who says I have to always update the public with my thoughts on AAPL - is this a requirement now????? Do I owe you something? And, if you think I am so bad, why would you want my updates anyway???

But, you clearly did not read my analysis properly that we had the "potential" to begin a rally to new highs??? And, I guess you simply ignore my published top call for aapl at 700, with the downside target of 500, with an expected rally to 590 and then IF WE HOLD the lows we can go to all time highs. But, I guess that may take a bit much too in-depth reading.

Second, the 60% haircut was for silver, but I guess you have not been reading carefully on that either.
    Apr 13 10:02 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment