Avi Gilburt

View Avi Gilburt's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Let's Give Thanks For Gold Being On Sale [View article]
    Derriegla, we are already overloaded and raising prices due to the huge demand!! lol :) But, thanks!!
    Dec 1, 2014. 07:47 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • What Does The Year 1941 And Gold Have In Common? [View article]
    hmmmm . . LT, is that why you attempted to go long in the face of a clear downtrend!??!!?

Again, folks . . intellectual honesty has to rule your perspective. Anything else is purely dishonest!!!
    Dec 1, 2014. 05:55 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Let's Give Thanks For Gold Being On Sale [View article]
    Thanks John. Glad I could help. But, I hope you guys are looking into longs as we are approaching the bottoms over the next half year and could be within weeks.
    Dec 1, 2014. 05:39 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Markos,

Yet, you still have not answered HOW you came up with the EXACT target region I have been publishing for MUCH longer. How did you come up with this target? What was your theory or methodology for coming up with this target region . . . other than simply taking it from me?
    Dec 1, 2014. 03:58 AM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Let's Give Thanks For Gold Being On Sale [View article]
    Ahh . .yes, and you know EW so well that you are counting this properly?

I LOVE how those who know very little about EW think they are experts and can opine about that which they do not know!!
    Nov 30, 2014. 11:48 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Let's Give Thanks For Gold Being On Sale [View article]
    Joe, If you don't believe in these wave patterns being able to provide high level prognostications of market movement, then that is YOUR limitation, not mine!! :)
    Nov 30, 2014. 10:40 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Let's Give Thanks For Gold Being On Sale [View article]
    Would not be an issue for me if I was not told by him that I need to keep "reading him to learn," after he takes my analysis to push it off as his own. :)
    Nov 30, 2014. 10:34 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Let's Give Thanks For Gold Being On Sale [View article]
    have done webinars on this that are on my site.
    Nov 30, 2014. 10:14 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Let's Give Thanks For Gold Being On Sale [View article]
    yes, the charts are on my site. And, I believe I have 3+ years of "credibility" here on SA!!!
    Nov 30, 2014. 10:13 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Markos,
    I posted this in response to your response on your article:

Markos . . . again, your delusion knows no bounds. You re-shorted the market when I was going long:

"What's Moving Gold Today [View article]

I closed my VXX long early today and returned to my GLD short. Have another article coming.

Nov 10, 2014. 12:55 PM"

And, if you look at Nov 10, GLD was around 110-111.

Then you closed your short right at the top, as you stated in this article.

So, I also ask you again, how did you come up with your downside target you noted in September? What reasoning or methodolgy led you to the EXACT target I have been publishing well before you seem to adopt it? All I can see is you were looking long until we were in a big downtrend already, and then you came out one day with this exact target, but did not explain how you came up with it? I want to "learn."
    Nov 30, 2014. 10:12 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why I Closed Out My Gold Short [View article]
    Markos . you re-shorted the market when I was going long:

"What's Moving Gold Today [View article]

Nov 10, 2014. 12:55 PM"

And, if you look at Nov 10, GLD was around 110-111.

Then you closed your short right at the top, as you stated in this article.

Nov 30, 2014. 09:40 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Let's Give Thanks For Gold Being On Sale [View article]
    it would be after the rally off the lows.
    Nov 30, 2014. 09:25 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Let's Give Thanks For Gold Being On Sale [View article]
    IF we are REALLY already heading down to the final lows sooner than I expected, the market MUST remain down into tomorrow morning!! If we see a BIG rally tomorrow, then it gives us another chance to set up for the lower lows, and consider it a gift.
    Nov 30, 2014. 08:57 PM | 7 Likes Like |Link to Comment