Avi Gilburt

View Avi Gilburt's Comments BY TICKER:
  • New Low In Silver; Lower Low In Gold Still To Come [View article]
    If "2)" is accurate, why do you even need to worry about "1)?" Get my point? :)
    Sep 16 09:50 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • New Low In Silver; Lower Low In Gold Still To Come [View article]
    Does "1)" REALLY matter if "2)" does??? What does that then tell you? :)
    Sep 16 09:48 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • New Low In Silver; Lower Low In Gold Still To Come [View article]
    fish, when set up is clear in market, I am clear. When not . . well, how can I be? :) The point is one does not have to always be trading. :)

As far as fundamentals . . . well . . the best way they to say it is that they do not matter until they do. lol Which REALLY means they don't matter!! :) They will have you looking the wrong way all too often!!
    Sep 16 08:05 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • New Low In Silver; Lower Low In Gold Still To Come [View article]
    good luck with the filipo. LEt me know how it turns out for you!! lol
    Sep 16 07:18 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • GLD: Key Week Coming Up [View article]
    lol . investor . . . all you have to do is ask: So, which events are considered "important enough" to move metals BEFORE it moves?

And, the answer is they don't know. Look at Russia. Everyone who knew it was going to cause metals to go higher is now sitting "brokenhearted" along with Markos.

Some will never learn investor!!
    Sep 16 06:52 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • New Low In Silver; Lower Low In Gold Still To Come [View article]
    user . . first, I am not a year off. I thought we would get a low in 2014. It is not over yet. I MAY be off by 3 months if we don't get the low in 2014. And, even so, I have been right about all the set ups both up and down.

No offense, but truly a foolish comment.
    Sep 16 06:44 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • New Low In Silver; Lower Low In Gold Still To Come [View article]
    Well, if you believed in buying gold during geopolitical turmoil, then you must have gotten killed on buying because of Russia, along with Markos!!! And, you must be VERY "heartbroken" along with him.

One day, you MAY learn the truth.
    Sep 16 06:42 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • GLD - The Bottom Is Here [View article]
    That is an insignificant sample size, and trading "certainties" based upon that is reckless.

While you certainly can be "right," as I see potential for such a bounce, presenting it as certain as you do shows a lack of understanding of this market. Your being "right" would have nothing to do with the RSI, if you understood how to appropriately use that indicator. It can become much more oversold, and that has happened many more times that your statistically insignificant sample size of 5.

Note that the type of rally you are attempting to trade is far from certain, and I would HIGHLY suggest anyone who attempts to trade such a rally wait for a technical invalidation of downside continuation. Otherwise, they can find themselves on the wrong side of a VERY fast moving market.
    Sep 16 01:34 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • New Low In Silver; Lower Low In Gold Still To Come [View article]
    filipo,

That is like saying that if Russia starts acting up again, and gold goes up this time, then it was because of Russia that gold went up.

Don't you understand that these are just coincident factors, and NOT direct causation.
    Sep 16 01:18 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • New Low In Silver; Lower Low In Gold Still To Come [View article]
    filipo . . .at what point do you actually listen to what people are saying rather than make up what they are saying.

What was said to you was the same news event can "cause" gold to go up one time and down another. We saw this sooooo clearly with the Fed years ago. I even noted it in articles.

The EXACT SAME fed statement would seemingly cause a 10% rise in silver one time, and then a 15% decline in silver the next. Yet, people said that the fed caused the move.

If you are not a thinking person, then you believed everything that people wrote and just accepted this. But, if you are thinking and intellectually honest, you would realize that this was the "lazy man's" answer, which was really no answer at all based in truth. It was a pure lie and just sounded good for the moment.
    Sep 16 01:05 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • New Low In Silver; Lower Low In Gold Still To Come [View article]
    First, user101 rips into me because he says I am wrong about metals going down again.

Now, because it has taken longer than expected, I am still wrong. Oh well. I guess you cannot make everyone happy!! lol
    Sep 16 12:55 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • New Low In Silver; Lower Low In Gold Still To Come [View article]
    filipo . . .

Did you know . . . that none of this matters!?!??!?!?!? Have you made money with this information??? NOOOO!!!!! IT does not matter. PERIOD!!!!!

And, "idiots" are those that attempt to trade based upon this information . . . and they graduate to insane when they continually try to trade this information over and over . . . definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over, yet expecting a different result . . . like trying to make money on this information.
    Sep 16 12:53 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • GLD - The Bottom Is Here [View article]
    jsIRA . . . this is a sample size of THREEE!!! That is the point many are trying to make to you, which is clearly not statistically significant.

The other point I am trying to make to you is if you know what a triangle pattern is!? THAT is why you had your bounces . . . it has NOTHING to do with the RSI level. Bottoms are normally made on RSI positive divergent lower lows .. . not necessarily the number on the RSI.
    Sep 16 12:48 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • New Low In Silver; Lower Low In Gold Still To Come [View article]
    filipo,

I think it is YOU who does not understand what I write. I am neither a bull nor a bear. I am simply one who seeks to be on the correct side of the market as often as possible.

Much of what you read is not gold-bashing - but FA bashing. I suggest YOU read more carefully.
    Sep 16 12:39 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • GLD: Key Week Coming Up [View article]
    investor, it is all about man's desire to control. That is what it comes down to.
    Sep 15 07:32 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment