View as an RSS Feed
View Ayush Singh's Articles BY TICKER:
Will Ford Continue To Disappoint Investors?
- Ford has been unlucky as few unforeseen headwinds have pushed the company's stock lower.
- Although Ford has struggled in Europe, the company's long-term prospects still look bright.
- Despite the drop in oil prices, Ford's 2015 F-150 trucks will gain market share.
- With Ford's earnings due this week, I think the stock is a buy.
Will Hawaiian Holdings Fly Higher After Earnings?
- Hawaiian Holdings earnings are due this week.
- The company will benefit from the drop in fuel prices.
- The company has a high chance of winning the Haneda-Kona slot, which will provide a massive boost to its margins.
- Hawaiian Holdings is a buy going into earnings.
Qorvo: Earnings Preview
- Qorvo's earnings are due this week.
- The company should surpass the estimates due to the high sales of iPhones.
- Qorvo is well positioned to profit from the booming 4G-LTE market.
Update: Skyworks Solutions' Q1 Earnings Offer Good News For Investors
- Skyworks Solutions reported excellent Q1 FY 2015 earnings..
- The company is witnessing great gains from the iPhones and this should continue.
- Skyworks also landed many new design wins that can propel growth in 2015.
- Skyworks is a hold at present valuation.
Is JetBlue Worth Considering Ahead Of Earnings?
- JetBlue's earnings are due on 29th January.
- The company will benefit largely from the falling fuel prices.
- JetBlue's new initiatives will facilitate long-term growth.
- JetBlue is a buy at present valuation.
Skyworks Solutions: Earnings Preview
- Skyworks Solutions' earnings are due on 22nd January.
- The company may beat Street estimates again due to the soaring sales of the iPhones.
- Skyworks is also well positioned to benefit from the 4G LTE market.
- Investors should continue holding Skyworks.
Is Groupon Worth Considering Going Into 2015?
- Upbeat quarterly results is a good sign.
- New acquisitions will drive growth.
- Expansion into e-commerce will prove to be beneficial in the long run.
- Groupon looks like a buy going into 2015.
Is It Time To Sell RF Micro Devices?
- Merger with TriQuint will open up many opportunities and drive share price higher.
- RF Micro Devices is well positioned to benefit from the 4G market.
- Apple is a big growth driver.
- At present valuations, RF Micro Devices is a buy.
Ignore The Short-Term Headwinds And Buy Ford
- The roll out of new vehicles may have reduced Ford's bottom-line, but the company's market share has increased in almost all segments.
- Increasing assembly plant efficiency in Europe will drastically cut Ford's losses in Europe, which in turn will boost its earnings.
- The massive investment in China is paying off as the company is growing at a faster pace than its primary rivals.
- Ford is a great buy at present valuations.
JetBlue's Customer-Centric Moves And Other Strategies Can Push It Higher
- JetBlue's customer-centric approach will benefit the company in the long run.
- The company's shrewd initiatives to add more seats without compromising the comfort of the passengers will prove to be profitable.
- The company's cost cutting initiatives will add to the company's margin.
- All these factors make JetBlue a good buy.
Nvidia's Innovation And Presence In Diverse Markets Makes It A Smart Investment
- The launch of new GPUs will help NVIDIA benefit from the gaming industry.
- Nvidia is also gaining traction in the mobile market.
- Nvidia's growing presence in the automobile market will prove beneficial in the long run.
Will Ford's Earnings End The Negativity?
- Ford's stock has lost a considerable value in the last few weeks due to various headwinds.
- The market may have overestimated the risks as the company's long-term prospects are still intact.
- The company's initiatives will start reaping benefit in 2015.
- Ford is very attractively priced and is a great buy.
Why Honeywell's Flat Performance This Year Is An Opportunity
- Honeywell hasn't performed brilliantly in 2014.
- The company's five-year plan looks solid and should reap benefits.
- Honeywell's diversified portfolio and shrewd initiatives should prove to be beneficial in the long-run.
- Honeywell is a buy at present valuation.
Why 3D Systems Investors Should Prepare For More Downside
- 3D Systems has been on a terrible run in 2014 and I expect the downfall to continue.
- Acquisition spree will eat into 3D Systems' profits.
- The expiry of patents will add to the company's woes.
- Investors should stay away.
Why This Tech Stock Will Continue Soaring
- TriQuint has performed brilliantly for investors in 2014.
- The merger with RF Micro Devices will prove to be beneficial for both companies in the long run.
- Both RF Micro Devices and TriQuint have beat the consensus estimates in the last 2 quarters, and this trend should continue.
- The new entity should continue to gain traction from the smartphone market as the launch of iPhone 6 will benefit the company.
- Despite the massive gains, TriQuint is still a buy.
3 Reasons Why This Tech Stock Will Continue To Grow
- Skyworks Solutions has appreciated almost 100% in 2014.
- The company beat analysts' estimate yet again, and should continue soaring.
- Skyworks is well-positioned to benefit from the Internet of Things.
- The launch of Apple's iPhone 6 is expected to benefit Skyworks.
- Skyworks is still a great buy.
Can Hewlett-Packard Deliver More Upside?
- Stronger product portfolio will benefit HP in the long run.
- The company should profit from the revival of the PC market.
- Cost saving initiatives will improve HP's financial outlook.
- HP has more upside and is still a buy.
RF Micro Devices: Why This Chipmaker Has More Upside Potential
- RF Micro Devices has been on a stunning run in 2014.
- The company's merger with TriQuint will prove to be beneficial in the long run.
- Both RF Micro Devices and TriQuint will benefit from the sales of the iPhone 6.
- Multiple catalysts make RF Micro Devices a good buy.
Can Nvidia Sustain Its Bullish Run?
- Nvidia beat the anlaysts estimate yet again.
- Nvidia has performed nicely this year and the company's long-term prospects are strong.
- The launch of the "Shield" tablet should prove to be beneficial in the long-run.
- Nvidia's Tegra K1 will help it gain traction in the in-car infotainment and tablet market.
- Nvidia is a good buy at present valuations.
A Few Reasons To Invest In Sierra Wireless For The Long Run
- Good quarterly performance is a sign of better things to come.
- Sierra Wireless is well-positioned to benefit from the "Internet of Things" market.
- The company's partnership with Cisco and Philips will prove to be beneficial in the long run.
- Sierra is a great buy at present valuations.
Why You Should Stay Away From RadioShack
- The slump in the consumer electronics market has almost ended all hopes of a RadioShack turnaround.
- High debt and poor cash flow should be enough to keep investors away from RadioShack.
- RadioShack is soon expected to run out of borrowing ability and this will prove to be the final nail in the coffin.
- Illegally underpaying employees highlights the messy condition of RadioShack.
- Investors shouldn't be tempted by RadioShack's low valuation as the company is closer to bankruptcy than it is to a turnaround.
Why You Should Sell SolarCity Going Into Earnings
- SolarCity's lofty growth plans need financial backing and this has increased the risk of dilution.
- The leasing market is maturing and this will slow down SolarCity's growth.
- The reducing tax credit will also hinder SolarCity's prospects.
- SolarCity is a sell at present valuations.
Is Beaten Down Himax Technologies A Buy Going Into Earnings?
- Himax has disappointing investors in 2014 due to various reasons.
- Himax will gain traction from the Chinese market as the 4K shipments are expected to soar this year.
- LTE smartphone shipments are also expected to increase, which will benefit Himax in the long run.
- Himax is a great buy at present valuations.
Groupon Is A Buy Going Into Earnings
- Groupon is set to release earnings in the first week of August.
- The initiatives to boost its customer base will prove to be beneficial.
- Recent acquisition by Groupon will drive growth in the long run.
- The beaten down share price has made Groupon a great acquisition target.
- Groupon looks like a good buy.
Why Investors Should Avoid Yelp
- Competition from Google will hurt Yelp.
- A high proportion of Yelp's reviews are fake, which has hurt the company's reputation.
- Yelp's extremely high CPM makes its business model less sustainable than Google's.
- Investors should short Yelp.
Is Plug Power Still A Good Buy?
- The increasing levels of days of inventory on hand, days of sales outstanding, and days of payables outstanding shows Plug Power will not turn profitable soon.
- Fuel Cell's prospects don't look bright enough, which is why Plug Power shares will fall eventually.
- Low efficiency will hold back the adoption of fuel cells.
- The acquisition of ReliOn has proven to be a failure and will add to Plug Power's losses this year.
- Historically, Plug Power has been destroying shareholder value, hence investors should avoid this stock.
Will Ford's Earnings Disappoint Again?
- Ford is set to release its quarterly earnings this week.
- The company has disappointed investors the last time, but it may meet the analyst estimates this time due to the increasing sales in Europe and the U.S.
- Ford's strong product pipeline and cost- cutting initiatives make it a good buy, irrespective of the earnings report.
Why You Should Dump Cisco And Buy Juniper
- Enlarging product portfolio by launching various new products will benefit Juniper.
- Partnership with AT&T will also prove to be beneficial in the long run.
- Juniper's router business has been growing at a faster pace than Cisco's, and it doesn't look like this trend is going to change..
- Cisco has lost its way under its Chief Executive John Chambers. The falling revenues is a sign that Cisco needs a new leader.
- Thus, Juniper looks a better buy than Cisco.
Why Baidu Is A Better Buy Than Google
- Baidu's robust quarterly performance is a sign of better things to come.
- Baidu should continue to benefit from entering into the mobile.
- With the Chinese internet penetration set to grow, Baidu has more upside potential.
- Baidu has more room to grow than Google. Hence, it is the better pick out of the two.
Is J.C. Penney's Turnaround A Pipe Dream?
- The recent credit facility is nothing to get excited about as J.C. Penney is digging its own grave by increasing the debt.
- Penney is burning through cash and its business structure is unsustainable.
- Penney's stores are still unattractive and this will restrict sales growth.
- The company is horribly leveraged and a turnaround doesn't look likely.
Ignore Apple's Threat, Sirius XM Is Still A Good Buy
- The deployment of 2.0 satellite radios in new vehicles reduce subsidies and benefit Sirius XM.
- Sirius XM has attained long-term renewals with content providers in order to fortify its position as the leader in car audio entertainment.
- Sirius XM is preparing to fight off competition from Apple by launching new channels.
- Sirius XM is also set to benefit from used car market.
- All things considered, Sirius XM is a good buy.
Time To Buy Groupon's Terrific Turnaround
- Strong results are a sign of better things to come.
- The fallen price of Groupon makes it an ideal acquisition candidate.
- Groupon has also been upgraded by many analysts.
- Groupon has a lot of room to grow, making it a good buy.