Ayush Singh

View Ayush Singh's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Ignore The Bears And Buy Ford [View article]
    Hey dapizz,
    Thanks for reading. As for your question, I am an overseas author and I don't trade foreign stocks.

Thanks!
    Feb 4, 2015. 07:58 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Update: Skyworks Solutions' Q1 Earnings Offer Good News For Investors [View article]
    If everything was certain, no one would have ever lost any money. I recommended Skyworks at when it was trading late-20s and I'd like investors to book some profit.
    Jan 23, 2015. 08:51 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Is JetBlue Worth Considering Ahead Of Earnings? [View article]
    It can dip a little after such a massive pop.
    Jan 23, 2015. 01:03 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Skyworks Solutions: Earnings Preview [View article]
    I am an overseas author. I do not trade foreign stocks.
    Thanks!
    Jan 22, 2015. 04:07 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Skyworks Solutions: Earnings Preview [View article]

Jan 21, 2015. 09:13 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Skyworks Solutions: Earnings Preview [View article]
    Thanks :)
    Jan 21, 2015. 08:02 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Skyworks Solutions: Earnings Preview [View article]
    Hey, thanks for reading. I agree that diversity is also a strength. I wouldn't recommend investors to start taking their money off the table yet, primarily because of the growth in the 4G market. Moreover, I expect Apple to continue gaining market share, which is why I think investors should hold Skyworks.

Jan 21, 2015. 08:02 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Ignore The Short-Term Headwinds And Buy Ford [View article]
    I'm an overseas author and hence I don not trade foreign stocks.
    Thanks!
    Dec 10, 2014. 12:14 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • GT Advanced Technologies: Why Apple's iWatch Will Have A Sapphire Display [View article]
    I have given the source for the cost of iPhone sized screen and then I used it to calculate the cost of manufacturing of iWatch screen.
    Jul 8, 2014. 07:11 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Here's Why This $8.87 Apple Supplier Is Still A Great Buy [View article]
    I don't see it happening 2014.
    May 15, 2014. 12:17 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • GT Advanced Technologies: Why Apple's New iPhone Will Have A Sapphire Display [View article]
    Woah... Someone doesn't understand sarcasm.
    PS: I don't own the stock.
    Apr 17, 2014. 05:28 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Can I sue him? :P
    Apr 11, 2014. 02:49 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Apr 9, 2014. 06:10 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Avoid King's IPO And Buy Glu Mobile [View article]
    I do "NOT" trade in foreign stocks. I am an overseas author.
    Mar 26, 2014. 11:33 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Avoid King's IPO And Buy Glu Mobile [View article]
    King is down 8%+ already.
    Mar 26, 2014. 10:00 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment