View as an RSS Feed
View Babak's Articles BY TICKER:
- Shallow Correction Quickly Reaches Critical Levels
- Sentiment Overview: Surprising Increase in Optimism
- Are We Poised for Another Great Bull Market?
- Marc Faber: Equities Safer than Dollars
- Sentiment Overview: Retail Investors Still Not Biting
- A Teflon Rally Running on Volume Fumes
- Unprecedented 200 Day Moving Average Swing: What Next?
- Sentiment Overview: Option Traders Are Very Bullish
- The 'Sheeple Index': Are Retail Investors Coming Back?
- Breadth Divergence Bodes Well for the Rally
- Sentiment Overview: Schizophrenic Outlook Continues
- Discretionary Spending as a Market Timing Tool
- Is the Baltic Dry Index Trying to Warn Us?
- Sentiment Overview: Bulls Continue to Dominate
- Are Semis Pointing to a Correction?
- Is the Rally Running Out of Steam?
- Sentiment Overview: Mixed Signals
- U.S. Dollar: Can the Fed Pull a Rabbit Out of Its Hat?
- Is the P/E Ratio Now Meaningless?
- Sentiment Overview: Bulls and Bears at Equilibrium
The Ups and Downs of Deflation
on Aug 20, 2009 • 11 Comments
- Market Momentum Has Eased in the Short Term
- Does Crude's Price Reflect Reality?
- Coppock Curve Continues to Act Quite Bullish
- Unemployment: Historical Chart Sends Scary Message
- Sentiment Overview: Bulls Surge
- China: Beware Bubble 2.0
- Momentum Thrust Leaves Some Traders in the Dust
- Sentiment Overview: The Bulls Are Back
- Market Rally: Secular Bull or Cyclical?
- China Is Hot Again, But Beware
- Sentiment Overview: Bull / Bear Balance