View as an RSS Feed
View Babak's Articles BY TICKER:
- Sentiment Overview: Increased Allocations to Equities
- Stocks and Commodities: The 18 Year Cycle
- Lower Markets on the Horizon
- Sentiment Overview: Moving Toward Real Pessimism
- The Regulation Pendulum Swings Back
- Sentiment Overview: Optimism Jumps
- How Institutions Manipulate the Price of Oil
- Tracking Sentiment with Google Trends
- Sentiment Overview: Is Bearishness a Bullish Sign?
- According to Tobin's Q the Bear Market Isn't Over Yet
- No Bull Market Here
- Sentiment Overview: Mired in 'No Man's Land'
- Equities: Indications of a Short Term Bounce
- Bearish Bond Sentiment
- Sentiment Overview: The Bulls Continue to Pull Ahead
- Does Nasdaq Have Too Many 52 Week Highs?
- If a Rally Runs on Volume, This One Is Running Out of Steam
- Sentiment Overview: Bulls Rushing in at Alarming Rate
- Irrational Pricing in Crude Oil
- Flag Pattern: Comparison to 2003 Shows Prices Could Grind Higher
- The Coppock Guide Signals the Start of a New Bull Market
- Sentiment Overview: Bulls Still in Retreat
- Tobin's Q Ratio Valuation Gives a Bullish Signal
- Sentiment Overview: Bulls and Bears Do an About Face
A Walk Through the World's Stock Markets
on May. 22, 2009 • 2 Comments
- Volatility Continues to Melt Lower
- Is This Bear Market Rally Over?
- Sentiment Overview: Steady as She Goes
- S&P 500 Trend Lines: Between a Rock and a Hard Place
- Wedge Formations: Can We Learn Something from 2003?
- Sentiment Overview: Newsletter Editors as Bullish as a Year Ago
- Coppock Curve Is About to Give a Bullish Signal