View as an RSS Feed
View Bachar Samawi's Articles BY TICKER:
Is American Airlines Flying Too High Or Too Low?
- American Airlines shares do not fully reflect jet fuel price drop.
- The stock could appreciate by another 10% to 20%.
- Energy prices volatility does not necessarily justify buying shares on an outright basis, but do provide an opportunity for selling out of the money puts.
Amazon's Moment Of Truth May Have Arrived
- Amazon's access to free funding through its accounts payable/receivable may have run its course.
- With negligible profitability, Amazon will have to resort to the debt markets to finance growth.
- Amazon's moment of truth has arrived, and its shares will go lower unless profitability improves.
Is LinkedIn A Better Buy Than Facebook?
- LinkedIn shares continue to look attractive despite their high P/E ratio.
- LinkedIn is well positioned to benefit from achieving pricing power with its members.
- Facebook stock performance is expected to lag LinkedIn's performance.
Up 169%, Is Apple Supplier Skyworks Still A Buy?
- Since we recommended buying Skyworks in October 2013, its share price has appreciated 169.45%.
- From a long-term perspective, several factors continue to bode well for Skyworks, despite current gains.
- It is prudent to book profits at current levels as valuation has become pricier, while some momentum and seasonal headwinds are developing.
Is It Time To Buy Exxon And Other Big Oil?
- As we have predicted in October 2013, oil prices have dropped substantially, along with the stock prices of most major oil companies.
- Exxon's current stock price decline is consistent with previous declines associated with crude oil sell-offs, while lower capital spending and improved margins will provide some cushion.
- At this juncture, additional major declines in crude oil prices are less likely, hence providing a buying opportunity in Exxon shares.
Apple: $800 Done, $1,000 Pre-Split Next?
- Apple shares have hit all our target share price predictions since 2011.
- Some headwinds are currently developing driven by macro economic factors.
- Apple may still appreciate from current levels, but meaningful appreciation is unlikely in the near term.
Should You Sell 3 Stocks That Spiked, Boosted By Massive Short Interest?
- As we previously predicted on October 14, 2013, shares of Tesla Motors Inc. (TSLA), Equinix Inc. (EQIX) and Keurig Green Mountain, Inc. (GMCR) have appreciated substantially despite recent pullback.
- Although short ratio (short interest/ float) has retreated for Equinix and Keurig, such ratio has actually increased for Tesla.
- Despite a sizable recent pullback from February highs, this is a good opportunity to book profits and sell such shares while they are still up by an average of 28.98%.
Is It Time To Sell Facebook And Buy LinkedIn?
- As previously predicted, Facebook shares have outperformed LinkedIn shares by about 43% since September 30, 2013.
- Facebook shares have achieved their potential, while they could face headwinds throughout 2014.
- LinkedIn shares could regain momentum to the upside, driven by international growth.
- Will Google Beat Apple To $1 Trillion?
- Are Warren Buffett's Top Holdings A Drag On His Portfolio?
- Wrong About Gold Again?
- Will Apple Drop After Oct. 22 Event?
- 4 Suppliers And An ETF Set For Apple Boost
- 3 Stocks That Can Spike Due To Massive Short Interest
- Shutdown Impact On Buffett Top Holding IBM
- Consider Apple Supplier ARM And Hedge
- Should You Own U.S. Big Oil And Gas Stocks?
- Apple At $800: Flight Delay Or Cancellation?
- How To Profit From Tesla, Amazon And Netflix Stock Exuberance
- Is It Time To Sell These 4 Financial Stocks ?
- 5 Tech Stocks: If You Bought On Rising Short Interest Should You Hold On?
- Is It Time To Sell LinkedIn And Buy Facebook?
- The Inevitable Fading Of The Euro
- 5 Tech Stocks With Notable Rising Short Interest: Time To Get On The Bandwagon?
- What Has Changed For Apple?
- Obama Win Effect: Cash-Rich Companies Will Lead Economic Boom
- Will These 5 Tech Stocks Boom After The 2012 Elections?
- 3 Tech Giants - 3 Unusual Buyout Targets
- Warren Buffett's Largest Holdings Underperforming; Is It Time To Buy?
- Will These 5 Tech Stocks Rally Into January?
- 10 Most Shorted Nasdaq-100 Stocks; Is It Time To Buy?
- 4 Financial Stocks That Could Go Even Higher