View as an RSS Feed
View Bachar Samawi's Articles BY TICKER:
Should You Sell 3 Stocks That Spiked, Boosted By Massive Short Interest?
- As we previously predicted on October 14, 2013, shares of Tesla Motors Inc. (TSLA), Equinix Inc. (EQIX) and Keurig Green Mountain, Inc. (GMCR) have appreciated substantially despite recent pullback.
- Although short ratio (short interest/ float) has retreated for Equinix and Keurig, such ratio has actually increased for Tesla.
- Despite a sizable recent pullback from February highs, this is a good opportunity to book profits and sell such shares while they are still up by an average of 28.98%.
Is It Time To Sell Facebook And Buy LinkedIn?
- As previously predicted, Facebook shares have outperformed LinkedIn shares by about 43% since September 30, 2013.
- Facebook shares have achieved their potential, while they could face headwinds throughout 2014.
- LinkedIn shares could regain momentum to the upside, driven by international growth.
- Will Google Beat Apple To $1 Trillion?
- Are Warren Buffett's Top Holdings A Drag On His Portfolio?
- Wrong About Gold Again?
- Will Apple Drop After Oct. 22 Event?
- 4 Suppliers And An ETF Set For Apple Boost
- 3 Stocks That Can Spike Due To Massive Short Interest
- Shutdown Impact On Buffett Top Holding IBM
- Consider Apple Supplier ARM And Hedge
- Should You Own U.S. Big Oil And Gas Stocks?
- Apple At $800: Flight Delay Or Cancellation?
- How To Profit From Tesla, Amazon And Netflix Stock Exuberance
- Is It Time To Sell These 4 Financial Stocks ?
- 5 Tech Stocks: If You Bought On Rising Short Interest Should You Hold On?
- Is It Time To Sell LinkedIn And Buy Facebook?
- The Inevitable Fading Of The Euro
- 5 Tech Stocks With Notable Rising Short Interest: Time To Get On The Bandwagon?
- What Has Changed For Apple?
- Obama Win Effect: Cash-Rich Companies Will Lead Economic Boom
- Will These 5 Tech Stocks Boom After The 2012 Elections?
- 3 Tech Giants - 3 Unusual Buyout Targets
- Warren Buffett's Largest Holdings Underperforming; Is It Time To Buy?
- Will These 5 Tech Stocks Rally Into January?
- 10 Most Shorted Nasdaq-100 Stocks; Is It Time To Buy?
- 4 Financial Stocks That Could Go Even Higher
- Google's Search Lead Can Become Apple's Advantage In 5 Years
- 9 Reasons Apple Shares Will Make New Highs, Again
- 2 Apple Suppliers: Forgotten Or Out Of Favor?
- 6 Favorite October Tech Stocks To Buy And Hedge
- 2 Stocks To Avoid In The Top 10 NASDAQ-100 Ranking
- Will These 3 Apple Suppliers Soar Again?