This user currently has no profile.
Balance Junkie is a blog about personal finance, economics, investing and life balance. We cover a diverse array of topics from monetary policy and economics to spending, saving, and planning for the future.
- Description: Professional Blogger. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Retirement savings, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Balance Junkie Balance Junkie is about the search for balance in finance, in our personal lives and in our culture. The premise is that positive changes in one area will lead to improvements in other parts of our lives. Now more than ever, understanding the economic backdrop is essential to our success, whether we are ...More
employed by or own a business.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- I definitely understand you... on Will the Fed Save the Day?
- If the only economic inform... on Why the Economy Most Certainly Is Relevant to I...
- I happen to agree with you ... on Why the Market Could Be Lower...But Isn't
- Sounds like a really intere... on 'Buy - Don't Hold': When to Get In and Out of M...
- Agreed. Sophisticated inves... on Investing in Commodities, Real Estate: Pros and...