A physicist who follows the principles of value investing laid out by Benjamin Graham and David Dodd, as well as Warren Buffet. I look for deep discounts to fair value which I calculate using conservative projections. I require a significant margin of safety and find preservation of capital very important. I hope to share some of my ideas with you.
- Description: Doctoral student. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Energy stocks, Retirement savings, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Bargain Bin Investing Investing is not about guessing trends and staring at charts. Investing is about buying great companies at fair prices. The most important tool in an investor's arsenal is the ability to value a company. Let Bargain Bin Investing show you how.
Currently, there are no book details for Bargain Bin.
Latest Comments more »
- Cisco's free cash flow is a... on Get Paid 16% To Buy Cisco At A Great Price
- The goal of this strategy i... on Get Paid 16% To Buy Cisco At A Great Price
- I don't have enough money t... on McDonald's Is A Dividend Investor's Dream
- I chose 9% because it's in ... on Chevron Is A Great Dividend Stock
- 5 years ago Coke was clearl... on Why PepsiCo Is Better Than Coke For Dividend In...
Latest comments on Bargain Bin's Articles