This user currently has no profile.
A value investor who looks for companies which offer a substantial margin of safety and something special which makes it stand out. Editor of The Bargain Bin Report, a monthly value investing publication.
- Description: Newsletter author. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Energy stocks, Retirement savings, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
The Bargain Bin Report Buying good companies at good prices, and holding them for as long as it makes sense to do so, is the key to long term investing success. The Bargain Bin Report tracks my real portfolio, and my performance and transaction record are available to all subscribers. Too many newsletter services cobble together a ...More
hypothetical record based on a slew of stock picks. Not this one.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- Last year there was so much... on Cisco Has Entered The Bargain Bin
- Cisco's free cash flow is a... on Get Paid 16% To Buy Cisco At A Great Price
- The goal of this strategy i... on Get Paid 16% To Buy Cisco At A Great Price
- I don't have enough money t... on McDonald's Is A Dividend Investor's Dream
- I chose 9% because it's in ... on Chevron Is A Great Dividend Stock
Latest comments on Bargain Bin's Articles