This user currently has no profile.
I enjoy publishing the Silicon Valley Blog and managing my Marketocracy stock fund. I am a sports fanatic. I watch NBA games and am a lifelong Laker fan. Boxing is also one of my favorite sports. I especially enjoy the welter- and middleweights. There hasn't been any good heavyweights since the Ali era.
- Description: Journalist. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Mutual funds, Stocks - long, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Silicon Valley Blog Silicon Valley is the mecca for technology innovation. I cover the tech companies and financial news of the Silicon Valley. The blog has currents events, feature stories and a host of video clips to keep you up-to-date. I also manage a virtual stock portfolio with Marketocracy. My Silicon Valley 2.0 fund is ...More
outperforming the S&P by over 29 percent.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- Neither company has yet to ... on Chip Shot: Cavium, NetLogic Add Intelligence to...
- I have modified the origina... on Tesla's Battery Technology Pushes EV Movement F...
- Let the NFC games begin! on NXP Semiconductors Soars on Excitement Over NFC...
- NXPI is a speculative NFC p... on NXP Semiconductors Soars on Excitement Over NFC...
- Japan, Hong Kong and Europe... on NXP Semiconductors Soars on Excitement Over NFC...
Latest comments on Barry Bazzell's Articles