This user currently has no profile.
Barry Randall is the Chief Investment Officer of Crabtree Asset Management. Barry founded Crabtree in 2008 following a 15-year Wall Street career as an equity analyst and portfolio manager specializing in growth stocks. In 2007, Barry earned a Wall Street Journal Category King award for his co-management of the MTB Small Cap Growth Fund in 2006. He holds a Bachelor of Science in Mathematics from the University of Massachusetts at Amherst and an MBA from the University of Texas, Austin.Crabtree Asset Management is a registered investment adviser based in Saint Paul, Minnesota. Formed in 2008, Crabtree offers traditional advisory services to individuals and families. The firm has a specialization in growth stocks in ...More general and technology stocks in particular. However, Crabtree clients' needs are addressed based solely on their unique situation and investment goals.
- Description: Registered Investment Advisor (RIA). Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Tech stocks
Crabtree Asset Management Crabtree Asset Management provides portfolio management for investors who seek exposure to growth equities. Our primary product is the Crabtree Fund, a technology-centric, multi-cap growth equities portfolio. The Crabtree Fund is designed to out-perform the Nasdaq Composite benchmark by providing superior ...More
risk-adjusted returns. Crabtree Asset Management clients can invest in the Crabtree Fund through Wealthfront, a Registered Investment Adviser for which Crabtree Asset Management is a sub-adviser.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- Ms. Rogers,Thanks for the w... on NTELOS Holdings Faces Competitive Pressures But...
- The primary question I have... on Hexagon Composites: Your Best Option To Play Th...
- Thanks for writing this res... on Hexagon Composites: Your Best Option To Play Th...
- Thanks for writing this res... on Geeknet: The Money Man Behind Home Depot Is Now...
- As of August 2013, they hav... on Earnings Analysis: Why NIC Is A Buy
Latest comments on Barry's Articles