View as an RSS Feed
View Bayless Capital's Articles BY TICKER:
First Of Many HP Printers With Neonode Touch On Sale; Bloated Shorts Begging For A Squeeze
- Hewlett Packard's first three printers (8610, 8620, 8630) with Neonode's touch technology are now available online and via PC channel distributors, and will hit retail shelves imminently.
- These printers are the first of 20+ HP models, which will be rolled out over the next two years, eventually growing-into a $15M+ perpetual annuity for NEON.
- The short position on NEON has ballooned to an obscene level of 11.35M shares, which represents 10+ days to cover, and 35%+ of the float.
- With NEON's Institutional ownership at 65%+, and insider shares close to 20%, the inevitable PC-driven short-squeeze will be ugly, as there will be insufficient shares available for covering.
Neonode Working With Apple In CarPlay And HP Printers Finally Gets Announced
- Neonode just puts up a link on their website, which unequivocally shows Apple's CarPlay being demonstrated in a Volvo XC90, which uses a Neonode optical infrared touchscreen.
- Neonode finally announced that their huge printer licensee is Hewlett-Packard, which is now shipping its first 3 (of many) printers using Neonode optical touch technology.
- Neonode's new PC head just arrived following a 33 year stint at HP, where he ran the printer UI business, which spent two years incorporating Neonode's optical touch solutions.
- Neonode-Powered Volvo Sensus Wins Prestigious Award - Is BMW's IDrive Next?
- Neonode Awarded Key Flush-Design Patent; Should Be Huge Catalyst At Samsung And LG