View as an RSS Feed
View Beacon VP Investments' Articles BY TICKER:
Enanta And AbbVie's ABT-450 Likely To Receive FDA Approval
- Oral hepatitis C therapy represents a sizable market.
- ENTA and ABBV have co-developed a best-in-class oral hepatitis C therapy that, in our opinion, should receive FDA approval by the end of 2014.
- This approval decision is material to ENTA, and is likely to substantially move its stock price.
Exact Sciences' Stool-DNA-Based Colorectal Cancer Screening Test Likely To Get Favorable Review On Its PMA
- Exact Sciences (EXAS) is a molecular diagnostics company focused on colorectal cancer.
- On March 27, 2014, the Molecular and Clinical Genetics Panel will review the premarket approval application (PMA) for the company's Cologuard stool-DNA-based, non-invasive colorectal cancer screening test.
- After carefully reviewing the published scientific evidence, we believe that Cologuard will receive favorable review on its PMA.
- Antares' Otrexup Ready For FDA Approval
- Safety Concerns May Prevent FDA Approval Of Ligand's Drug Aprela
- Anacor's Drug Tavaborole Should Receive FDA Approval
- Keryx Biopharmaceuticals' Zerenex Likely To Receive FDA Approval
- AP Pharma's Drug Likely To Receive FDA Approval
- Theravance's Drug Breo Likely To Receive FDA Approval
- Depomed's Drug Serada Ready For FDA Approval
- MAP's Levadex Ready For FDA Approval
- Raptor's Drug Procysbi Ready For FDA Approval
- Hyperion's Drug Ravicti Likely To Receive FDA Approval
- Hemispherx's Ampligen Is Unlikely To Receive FDA Approval
- Alexza's Adasuve May Not Be Ready For FDA Approval
- Exelixis's Cabozantinib Should Receive FDA Approval, But Faces Long-Term Challenges
- Despite Safety Concerns, Dynavax's Heplisav Should Receive FDA Approval
- Aegerion's Drug Lomitapide Should Receive FDA Approval