Bear Fight

View Bear Fight's Comments BY TICKER:
Latest comments  |  Highest rated
  • How To Generate 10%+ Returns On These Blue Chip Equities [View article]
    For Part I of this series please visit: http://seekingalpha.co...
    Jun 7 07:26 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Building A Portfolio Of Low Beta Equities For A Tumultuous Market [View article]
    Sorry, was not meant to be all inclusive. These are some of the name I think people should look at adding.
    May 30 11:23 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Building A Retirement Portfolio In A Tumultuous Time [View article]
    I do like a small allocation to mortgage REITs. Take a look at the hybrid M REITs that invest in the non agency space. http://seekingalpha.co...
    May 27 11:06 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Herbalife Survives, But Concerns Linger - An Opportunity With Put Options [View article]
    The repo program accounts for a fair amount average daily volume. I would be considered about a short play until July 2012.
    May 17 06:22 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • More Tailwinds For mREITs [View article]
    I view SA as a community. If other writers want to link relevant articles to my articles I welcome it. I hope other readers do as well. Happy investing.
    May 7 09:25 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Is The Stock Market Cheap? [View article]
    GE was removed from the index. Not sure if it is back yet.
    May 2 05:50 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Is The Stock Market Cheap? [View article]
    D Short or anyone else. Is there survivorship bias in the shiller numbers? E.g. does the ten year number include GM's big loss in 2008? If so is there a way to exlude this to get a better picture. Please advise....
    May 1 10:34 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • A Deeper Look At American Capital Mortgage [View article]
    the first chart should give you a decent idea.
    Apr 18 09:04 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • What Makes AGNC Different? [View article]
    I submitted an article on MTGE. The gist is that it is predominately agency. My guess is that the mix will shift over time as the manager spots opps in non-agency. Currently - it looks and feels a lot like AGNC. So beware of doubling down effectively on AGNC....
    Apr 17 08:21 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • What Makes AGNC Different? [View article]
    Thanks. Appreciate the positive comment.
    Apr 17 08:19 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • What Makes AGNC Different? [View article]
    M REIT investors should listen in to Jeff Gundlach's web conference tomorrow (tuesday). http://bit.ly/HJ1Eud

Full Disclosure: I am long DBL.
    Apr 16 10:55 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • What Makes AGNC Different? [View article]
    Have not spent much time with it, but I will take a look. Thanks for the comment.
    Apr 16 10:53 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Bullish On Hybrid mREIT MFA Financial [View article]
    Just because a REIT like nly is focused on fixed does not mean they will automatically get steamrolled. Need to think about the rate hedges they have purchased.
    Apr 13 02:49 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Bullish On Hybrid mREIT MFA Financial [View article]
    Hts is agency focused. For agency I like nly best. But think investors should hold a diversified portfolio. These guys all have different strategies.
    Apr 13 01:57 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • American Capital Agency: A Booming Big Dividend REIT [View article]
    My two favorite picks are MFA (non agency) and NLY (agency).
    Apr 12 10:50 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment