This user currently has no profile.
I finished my degree in Aerospace Engineering in the 90's and head one of Canada's leading noise control companies. I follow the world financial and political news on a daily basis and occasionally like to make long term predictions on both financial and political events. In late 2008, I publically predicted that the DOW would fall to 6500 by the third quarter of 2009 (actual 6469 end of 1st quarter 2009) and also predicted the major turmoil in Iran after the presidential elections 8 months earlier with pin-point accuracy.
- Description: Company executive. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Options, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- "Identified is not any... on LinkedIn Now Has Some Serious Competition
- There is plenty of competit... on LinkedIn Now Has Some Serious Competition
- LOL. It's going to be all a... on LinkedIn: Beyond The Headlines
- Thanks Paul for the complim... on LinkedIn: Beyond The Headlines
- LOL. Nice analogy to Vietna... on LinkedIn: Beyond The Headlines
Latest comments on Behrou Ghazizadeh's Articles