Being Unordinary

View Being Unordinary's Comments BY TICKER:
  • A $132 Million Company Worth Less Than $0: Short Inscor [View article]
    I don't doubt it, it's just ridiculous how these stocks trade
    Aug 9 05:22 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • A $132 Million Company Worth Less Than $0: Short Inscor [View article]
    Now up 18%, wth lol
    Aug 9 05:18 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 5 Stocks With Short Squeeze Potential Hitting New 52-Week Highs [View article]
    Short interest is the number of float shares that are shorted usually expressed as a percent...i.e. current TiVo short interest is around 9% or 11M shares.
    Jan 10 06:41 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Determining A Reasonable Takeover Price For Kodiak Oil And Gas [View article]
    Thanks eppf2, I was thinking about pitting KOG vs. SandRidge in a takeover article and wasn't sure how the two stacked up. SandRidge is about 50/50...so they both could be interesting candidates that will not necessarily cannibalize each other in the takeover market.
    Jan 8 04:18 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Determining A Reasonable Takeover Price For Kodiak Oil And Gas [View article]
    Do you happen to know the reserve breakdown for KOG - as far as gas to oil mix?
    Jan 8 12:55 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Herbalife Should Move Higher From Here [View article]
    I still trying to collect my thoughts on the whole Herbalife saga to decide which side of the trade I'm on - will let you know when I do...in the meantime I'll leave you with this...“I would think that it must be a trade – this silly company was never anything but. I’m telling you, I could stuff a square of ex-lax into a pop-tart and make a better weight loss drug. This thing is turning into an ugly bar brawl over a $5 whore of a stock. Time to take a page from Snagglepuss.”
    Jan 7 05:58 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sirius XM: Expect Another Rally [View article]
    Good article...I'm a fan of Sirius and see the radio company as a great way derivative play on the auto industry. I think their niche market still scare a number of people - not to mention Pandora's entry into the car music business - but its niche business is what will help it pop more than expected. I am a little cautious on how the Liberty deal will play out...they would be fools to mess with the Sirius mojo (i.e. strategy) but you never know. Otherwise long.
    Jan 7 04:34 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Microsoft Is Priced For PC Armageddon [View article]
    Good stuff...factoring in the range bound trading - with an apparent floor - and solid dividend a case could be made that that upside is even greater on a relative basis.
    Jan 7 04:30 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • 4 Stocks Billionaire Investors Are Buying [View article]
    I think maybe the Forbes article that hit the wire last week may have given everyone the misguidance that Icahn and Hawkins were new news. Still a fundamentally unsound company with a long way to go - great turnaround play though.
    Jan 7 04:22 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Investing Ideas: Online Vs. Brick And Mortar Companies [View article]
    Good stuff...how does Liberty's investment stack up related to Microsoft's? As far as which got out better? I think Liberty invested in the other reaming parts (preferred that converts to common that would give the media company solid ownership). But I'm unsure who made out better...Liberty or Microsoft.
    Jan 7 04:10 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment