View as an RSS Feed
View Belvedere's Articles BY TICKER:
ACFC, AES, AHG, AIN, ALK, ALTR, APSG, ATAR, ATVI, AVB, AZPN, BAC, BBBY, BBI, BEAS, BEE, BOL, BOW, BPOP, BRCD, BRKS, BSET, BXG, BZH, CADE, CAG, CBL, CIT, CMTY, COGN, COMB, CSGS, DDE, DEL, DELL, DISH, DKS, DRL, FBP, FCTR, FDC, FNMA, FOSL, FUL, GAFC, GIS, GM, GMT, GNCMA, HRB, HRLY, INTU, IRF, IT, JPM, KAMN, KLAC, KSWS, LNCR, MATR, MERQ, MFE, MRVL, MTN, MWW, NAV, NEWC.PK, NIPNF, NT, NTAP, OSI, OUTD, PCBC, PEET, PIR, REVUQ, RFXCQ, RTN, SBUX, SFLY, SIRI, SIVB, SLFI, TEN, THC, THO, THQIQ, TRBCQ, TRY, TUNE, TYC, UNH, XOM, ZION
- International Rectifier Rectifies A Few Things
SEC On The Defensive?
on May 14, 2007 • Comment!
- Fossil’s Option Cleanup Contains No "Formula 108″
- Bed Bath & Beyond Does Spring Cleaning With SAB 108
The SEC's IFRS Proposal: Be Careful What You Wish For
on May 7, 2007 • Comment!
SEC Chief Accountant on Involvement With FASB: We Don't Mess
on May 7, 2007 • Comment!
- Sterling Financial: Less Than Sparkling
- Colonial Bankshares, CIT Group Change Their Mind on Statement 159
Commissioner Paul Atkins’ Wish on SAB Issuance
on May 3, 2007 • Comment!
- REIT AvalonBay Communities: A Blast From The Past
The SEC Stirs The Stew
on Apr 27, 2007 • Comment!
- Bausch & Lomb Could Be Heading Toward a Buyout, But Based On What?
Commissioner Atkins: More Than Just Sarbanes-Oxley Complaints
on Apr 24, 2007 • 2 Comments
CFOs' Use of Fair Value Option Could Be Significant
on Apr 23, 2007 • Comment!
PCAOB Reports On 2005 Audits: There is Room For Improvement
on Apr 19, 2007 • Comment!
SEC: The Difference Between Principles and Rules
on Apr 16, 2007 • Comment!
- First Charter Cleans Its Accounting House
- Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac: OFHEO Releases Harsh Judgments
- Thor Industries: Difficulty Sticking to the Basics
- International Rectifier Plants a Black Flag on Its Financial Statements
A New/Old Face at the Financial Accounting Standards Board
on Apr 11, 2007 • Comment!
The SEC: Looking Like a Camel’s Nose Under A Tent
on Apr 10, 2007 • Comment!
- Physician, Heal Thyself: Tenet Healthcare Makes Good With the SEC
- Dover Downs Reports Odd Revenue Accounting Error
- Echostar Delivers SAB 108 Surprise: Debt Up $62 Million
- SAB 108 Heals Matria Healthcare
- Lincare Holdings Gets Healthy by Synching Up Revenues
- Triarc’s Triple 108 Adjustment
- Apria Healthcare: Matching Revenues With Services
AES's Restatement: Internal Controls Matter to Companies of All Sizes
on Mar 22, 2007 • Comment!
- CBL: SAB 108 Adjustment In Its Favor - As Expected
- General (non)Communication Chooses Earnings Adjustment Over Restatement