View as an RSS Feed
View Ben Yoffe's Articles BY TICKER:
Agrium Inc: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
- The prospects of a softer Q2 that may extend into a seasonally weak Q3 will likely overhang the stock in the coming months.
- As we enter Q4, most of the issues and turnarounds should be behind the company.
- The Retail division continues to provide an important degree of diversification to Agrium.
- The Viterra acquisition should boost 2Q/3Q results within Retail.
We Are Continuing To See Strong Growth In Sales, Says Navidea CFO
- Navidea CFO Brent Larson is optimistic regarding the outcomes of the company's upcoming PDUFA dates.
- Sales of Navidea's lead product Lymphoseek in the U.S. are increasing robustly.
- Navidea has no current plans to access the equity capital markets.
- These are only a few key points from this exclusive interview with Mr. Brent Larson.
MLV Sees A Good Chance Of FDA Approval For MannKind's Afrezza And 60% Upside
- In this interview, MLV's Dr. Graig Suvannavejh discusses his views on the future of MannKind as it gets closer to the upcoming AdCom and PDUFA for Afrezza.
- Dr. Suvannavejh believes Afrezza has 90% chance of a positive FDA AdCom outcome.
- Additionally, we discuss current investor concerns, including; the regulatory outlook and commercial concerns.
- Trovagene Is Developing A New Standard Of Care To Manage Cancer, Says CEO
- Cowen Gives An Outlook On Auxilium's Future Following Peyronie's Approval
- Progenics: Investors Should Remain Cautious Heading Into The Relistor Panel
- Auxilium: Serious Red Flags Make The Upcoming FDA Decision For Xiaflex A 'High Risk'
- Navidea Is On Track To File SNDA For Lymphoseek; CEO Expects A Positive Outcome
- Interview With Cowen's Dr. Eric Schmidt: These 2 Biotech Stocks Could Outperform
- Roth Capital's Dr. Joseph Pantginis Highlights 3 Speculative Biotech Stocks Worth Watching
- Despite MAGE-A3 Failure, William Blair And Maxim Analysts Are Still Bullish On Agenus
- Tekla Capital Management Has Been Accumulating Shares Of Merrimack Pharmaceuticals
- Exclusive Interview With Stephen Lundy, Venaxis President And CEO
- These 2 Biotechs May Surprise Investors, Says Janney Analyst Kimberly Lee
- GW Pharmaceuticals: Giving New Meaning To 'High Potential'
- Canaccord Genuity Sees Strong Upside In Venaxis' Shares And Set A $7 Price Target
- Sucampo's Stock Could Reach $12, Says Maxim's Senior Vice President
- These 4 Biotech Stocks Have Upside, Says Burrill's Senior Analyst
- Roth Capital's Henry Sees Upcoming FDA Panel For Depomed's Sefelsa As A Coin Flip
- AVEO: Final Overall Survival Results From The TIVO1 Study
- IntelGenx CEO Provides Insight Into The Company's Catalysts
- Maxim Group Sees 350% Upside In Shares Of Omeros Corporation
- William Blair Analysts Are Gaining Comfort Ahead Of Dynavax's Heplisav PDUFA
- Vivus Still Needs The Help Of A Big Pharma Partner, Say Cowen's Analysts
- Exclusive Interview With John Varian, XOMA Corporation CEO
- Roth Capital Expects FDA Approval For Alexza's Adasuve
- Cowen Maintains An Outperform On Hyperion Therapeutics
- Maxim Group Highlights 3 Stem Cell Stocks To Consider And 1 To Avoid
- Analysts At William Blair Maintain Outperform On Dynavax Technologies
- 85% Probability Of FDA Approval For Dynavax's Heplisav, Says Cowen's Senior Analyst
- Interview: Delcath's CEO Provides Details About The Resubmission Of The FDA's New Drug Application For CHEMOSAT
- Delcath Systems: An Exclusive Interview With ROTH Capital Senior Analyst