Benjamin is the founder of ModernGraham.com, a website devoted to the study and modernization of the teachings of Benjamin Graham. Benjamin is currently a law student at DePaul's College of Law and holds a bachelor of science from DePaul University, where he was a part of the Finance Honors Program.
- Description: Student. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Bonds, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Stocks - long
Currently, there is no company profile for Benjamin Clark.
ModernGraham History ModernGraham.com started with a simple discussion about Benjamin Graham’s The Intelligent Investor and its continued relevance today. After the discussion, Benjamin Clark studied the methods put forward by Graham and modified them slightly to meet the needs and conditions of the current market. When ...More
it was determined that strictly following a modernized set of rules based on Graham’s original investing strategies would lead to low risk and high return portfolios, Benjamin Clark and Jonathan Ritchie decided to start a blog to discuss these findings with other intelligent investors. The site was developed and officially launched in August of 2006. ModernGraham experienced rapid growth in the first few months of operation. On September 5, 2006, the site was included on a list of The Twenty Best Financial Blogs. ModernGraham has also been frequently mentioned on James Altucher’s Daily Blog Watch on www.TheStreet.com. Goal It is the goal of ModernGraham.com to provide resources for intelligent investors and a place for discussion.
Currently, there are no book details for Benjamin Clark.
Latest Comments more »
Latest comments on Benjamin's Articles
- Jacob Wolinsky on Enterprising Investors: 10 Undervalued Stocks
- Jacob Wolinsky on Ten Low PE Companies for the Enterprising Investor
- bassmaster17 on Enterprising Investors: 10 Undervalued Stocks
- mbkelly75 on 10 Dividend Stocks for Enterprising Investors: ...
- wunderbra on 10 Dividend Stocks for Enterprising Investors: ...