This user currently has no profile.
Benjamin is the founder of ModernGraham.com, a website devoted to the study and modernization of the teachings of Benjamin Graham. Benjamin graduated cum laude with a J.D. and Certificate in Taxation from DePaul University College of Law, and a B.S. in Finance (Honors) from DePaul University College of Commerce.
- Description: Professional Blogger. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Bonds, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Stocks - long
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
ModernGraham History ModernGraham.com started with a simple discussion about Benjamin Graham’s The Intelligent Investor and its continued relevance today. After the discussion, Benjamin Clark studied the methods put forward by Graham and modified them slightly to meet the needs and conditions of the current market. When ...More
it was determined that strictly following a modernized set of rules based on Graham’s original investing strategies would lead to low risk and high return portfolios, Benjamin Clark and Jonathan Ritchie decided to start a blog to discuss these findings with other intelligent investors. The site was developed and officially launched in August of 2006. ModernGraham experienced rapid growth in the first few months of operation. On September 5, 2006, the site was included on a list of The Twenty Best Financial Blogs. ModernGraham has also been frequently mentioned on James Altucher’s Daily Blog Watch on www.TheStreet.com. Goal It is the goal of ModernGraham.com to provide resources for intelligent investors and a place for discussion.
ModernGraham Stocks & Screens Inside this monthly publication you will find screens of the various companies reviewed on the website ModernGraham.com. ModernGraham is a site devoted to the study and modernization of Benjamin Graham’s value investing methods. The requirements for Defensive Investors (an investor not able to do substantial ...More
research) and Enterprising Investors (an investor willing to take on more risk by doing substantial research) are taken from Graham’s book The Intelligent Investor. The valuation model has also been taken from the same book, and you may visit ModernGraham.com for an explanation of how the model was modernized.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- Tdot,This article is in add... on ModernGraham Company Of The Week: Ford Motor Co...
- The MG Value is based on Be... on ModernGraham Quarterly Valuation Of Sysco Corp....
- Ben Graham taught that the ... on ModernGraham Annual Valuation Of Zoetis Inc.
- Ron, if you become a premiu... on ModernGraham Annual Valuation Of Charles Schwab...
- Here's the latest review of... on 5 Undervalued Companies For The Enterprising In...
Latest comments on Benjamin's Articles
- alenworn on ModernGraham Annual Valuation Of Spectra Energy...
- garofs76 on ModernGraham Annual Valuation Of Regeneron Phar...
- maddynuke on ModernGraham Annual Valuation Of Spectra Energy...
- dwest392 on ModernGraham Valuation Of Morgan Stanley
- Dr. Olds on ModernGraham Quarterly Valuation Of Nordstrom Inc.
Latest Articles on Quick Picks & Lists
ModernGraham Quarterly Valuation Of Nordstrom Inc. Thu, Apr. 17
ModernGraham Quarterly Valuation Of Dow Chemical Co. Tue, Apr. 15
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »