Beurs-Advies

View Beurs-Advies' Comments BY TICKER:

• Apple's iPhone 6 Market Impacts [View article]
    Lol on all the haters here. Have you actually seen the watches other tech companies made and came out with? Samsung has been giving away most of its "gear" for free as no-one wants it. I was actually really impressed with the Apple watch. I didn't belief I ever wanted a stupid tech watch, but now I do. The detail and quality the watch has and all the functions it has + the easy and fluent control of the big button is again very Apple-ish.
    You are all commenting from the standpoint of someone who is highly aware of what he buys and why, but most people don't act like that. And 99% of people really don't give a F*** about tech specs. The Apple Watch is the perfect present for Christmas/a birthday, I might buy one for my girlfriend/family.
    And PS I don't own Apple shares. I sold too soon.
    Sep 10, 2014. 07:53 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple - Is It Losing The Battle Of The Ecosystems? [View article]
    "Android now commands 80% of the smartphone O/S market and over 50% of the tablet O/S market. "

80% of that 80% are not really "smartphones" my friend, they are plastic cheap, crappy models that cost $50 and have a touch screen that laggs and stutters. In other words: these models are useless, especially for developers. The people with money, buy iPhones and they also buy apps and use them intensively. People who get a $50 smartphone, don't download apps, their phone cant even run them, therefore your statement is completely wrong. Developers will continue to prefer IOS over Android DESPITE the large volume difference. iPhone users are a different breed.

Next, you mention: " think that Apple is currently in a precarious situation, as Android products become more innovative and cheaper." - Are you kidding me? Yes they become cheaper, because otherwise no-one wants them, but 'MORE INNOVATIVE' please give me a solid example?

Seriously, this author clearly reads what he wants to read instead of seeing the bigger picture.
    Jan 16, 2014. 08:43 AM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple's China Mobile Problem [View article]
    Why does Seeking Alpha publishes everything this man writes?
    Most of the things you say are completely subjective and not even based on real data.
    Dec 18, 2013. 10:53 AM | 14 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple Would-Be Shorts: Bide Your Time, Apple's Run Will Be Over Soon Enough [View article]
    I'm in college, and guess what everyone of my age is talking about? The new Iphone 5S. I've asked multiple persons randomly: "hey, which phone would you buy if you could? I'm looking for a new phone." and 99% responded: "I would buy the new Iphone 5S". They don't even consider other brands. Apple is still top notch. It is also one of the only computer manufacturers with sales rising. All I see on my campus is = Apple macbooks, Macbook Airs, Ipads, ...

I'll be buying my new Iphone 5S in a week. LONG AAPL
    Nov 28, 2013. 01:40 PM | 8 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Insiders Are Selling Apple [View article]
    Oh please, just look at it:

There has been insider selling at all points in the history off Apple.
    Even at prices of 100$, and look now? Stock is at 500$, so your article means absolutely nothing. These people might just need some money to buy their kids new Iphones, Ipads and Imacs for Christmas.
    Nov 9, 2013. 07:31 AM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple At $800: Flight Delay Or Cancellation? [View article]
    great article. Totally agree on this one.

LONG aapl
    Oct 7, 2013. 12:27 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple: Please Quit Your Whining [View article]
    Nominee for best article of the year
    Sep 13, 2013. 04:35 AM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment