View as an RSS Feed
LeapFrog Enterprises Has Enough Quality To Survive
- Lackluster demand in LeapPad sales resulted in high inventory levels.
- Gross profit margins affected and stock price has taken a beating.
- Shares are priced closed to book for a company that has new product initiatives.
- Do not write off LeapPad 3.
Wilmar International Is Poised For Long-Term Success
- WLMIF is Increasingly diversifying revenue through value added downstream processing and sugar.
- Sugar will be a major revenue driver.
- However, soybean crushing margins will continue to by cyclical.
China Mobile Navigating Through Uncertain Times
- Increasing number of 3G and 4G users.
- Investment in True Corp signals management's intent to expand.
- Profitability may be significantly impacted by VAT hike.
Stagnant Sales An Ominous Sign For Amarin
- Prescriptions have not been growing, and are below previous estimates.
- Partnership with Kowa off to a slow start.
- Suggest divesting due to lack of positive sales catalysts.
China Mobile: Buy Into Recent Share Price Weakness And Steady Growth In 3G Customers
- Share price has been lagging due to profit concerns but cash position remains strong.
- Traction in capturing 3G customer growth following launch of iPhones in China with AAPL.
- Stable company despite competition makes CHL a buy with Target Price of $57.
- Lack Of Catalysts For Inter Parfums
- Are Insiders Telling Us Not To Buy Tesla Now?
- China Mobile Limited Is A Buy With 30% Upside
- Wilmar International: Summary Of Q3 2013 Earnings
- Equity Screener: Companies With Low PE, Cash And Low Or Zero Debt
- Agrium And Potash Corp. Are Good Long-Term Investments, But Not For Now
- LeapFrog Is Top On My Christmas Wishlist
- Amarin Makes A Potentially Attractive Medium-Term Investment