This user currently has no profile.
Software engineer with interest in income-generating strategies. Writes software to help make trades.
- Description: Occasional Investor. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Bonds, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Gold, Options, REITs, Retirement savings, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Time Value Investor Time Value Investor is a blog that is meant to track my journey through selling put options. I plan to document my trades, provide commentary, and utilize technology to help monitor my progress.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- I remember the last time I ... on Shop For A 5% Yield At Sainsbury
- I like COH, but the current... on Uninspiring conference call from Coach adds to ...
- Lefty, how big are your CLF... on Selling Puts In Cliffs Natural Resources (CLF) ...
- Great idea Robert! Glad to ... on Time To Sell Puts In Cliffs Natural Resources (...
- Hi all,I just want to let p... on Using Google Spreadsheet As Your Watch List
Latest comments on Big Babu's Articles