View as an RSS Feed
2 Exceptional Mid-Cap Stocks In What Some Call The World's Greatest Business
- WRB and AXS are elite, operationally excellent and steadily growing mid-cap businesses in the property & casualty insurance industry.
- Many experts believe insurance is "the world's greatest business" and have gotten rich from it like Warren Buffett and William R. Berkley.
- What differentiates P&C insurance companies AXS and WRB from mediocre ones is high skilled underwriting resulting in less claims paid and more profits made.
Smooth Sailing Ahead For Rapidly Growing Noah Holdings
- Noah is a leading money management firm serving a growing Chinese high net worth population.
- CEO Founder Jingbo Wang impresses integrity, philosophy and style into this burgeoning investment advisor & asset management company.
- The Chinese high net worth population is vastly underserved, and Noah is well-positioned to fill the wealth management services vacuum.
- Another Compelling Reason To Buy And Hold Kinder Morgan For The Long Term
- Banco Bradesco: The Best Financial Services Stock To Profit From The Brazilian Story
- What Makes This 'REIT To Hold For 30+ Years' Special