BigRiverReport

Apr 2 11:55 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apache, Calling Out The CEO [View article]
    Mar 28 01:39 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apache, Calling Out The CEO [View article]
    Mar 28 01:38 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apache, Calling Out The CEO [View article]
    Thank you tex805. Apache has reached out since this article was written. We are having a constructive dialogue, and I aim to have a follow up article written within the next week based on these discussions.
    Mar 28 10:19 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apache, Calling Out The CEO [View article]
    Thank you pentiuminvestor. Yes, such an action as you describe it is indeed a travesty. I am not familiar with the lawsuit.

This is America, we have freedom of speech.

A CEO has a right to run a business without torturous interference and an article expressing a negative opinion of the CEO's performance and compensation would not qualify as torturous interference. It's my guess that the situation you are referring to was elevated to a level where the CEO is making a case that he is unable to conduct his business due to certain actions taken by the investor.

I am trying to work with management or find someone who is better positioned than I am to work with management in order to right the ship.

APA could provide an outstanding opportunity for investors if the company outlines a strategy for growing shareholder value that makes sense, sets clear goals and objectives to achieving this strategy and executes and achieves the goals and objectives.

This is America! The article is not an attack on any individual or company. I am simply looking for an opportunity to make money, and in doing so I hope that my actions will help make Apache stronger for all of the stakeholders.
    Mar 21 05:03 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apache, Calling Out The CEO [View article]
    Thank you TreyT. I believe compensation tied to performance can be done in a very straight forward way. Every business has different metrics, but if the metrics are well established and then achieved, the stock price will take care of itself.
    Mar 21 11:04 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apache, Calling Out The CEO [View article]
    dogflea, thank you. While I respect a CEO's right to privacy in personal life, your feedback is helpful in assessing the situation.
    Mar 21 11:00 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apache, Calling Out The CEO [View article]
    We, you and me and those reading this article, are the only ones who can change the status quo. Take action!
    Mar 21 10:57 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apache, Calling Out The CEO [View article]
    Mar 21 10:55 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apache, Calling Out The CEO [View article]
    insightful addition aeroguy48. Thank you!
    Mar 21 10:54 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apache, Calling Out The CEO [View article]
    Thank you Oil Finder!
    Mar 21 10:53 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apache, Calling Out The CEO [View article]
    yoyoma, Mr. Farris has not been at APA 20 years. In the investing world, 5 years is an extremely long period of time.
    Mar 21 10:52 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apache, Show Us The Money [View article]
    sjm-cfa, excessive is your term, not mine, and it's a relative term. I contend that $2 billion is not a small shortfall for any organization, governments included.

I don't know whether or not APA is creating long term shareholder value. That's the purpose of this process, developing the APA investment idea with you and others.I am trying to gather the facts in order to make a determination.

Egypt is definitely part of the equation, thank you for sharing this and the other helpful information regarding the asset sale achieved with Chevron during February.
    Mar 6 05:39 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Apache, Show Us The Money [View article]
    Thank you Thomas!
    Mar 6 11:33 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apache: Can You Make Money Buying APA Below Book Value? [View article]
    It could be an opportunity Fracguy. I don't have enough information at this point. I've written another article titled: Apache: Show Us The Money which I hope will be published on seekingalpha.com in the next day or so. The article explores your question further. I've also emailed Mr. Farris and requested feedback from the company. I will follow-up when new information is available to me.
    Mar 5 02:19 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment