This user currently has no profile.
I am a quant/gearhead with a strong interest in the markets due to the current financial crisis. As I have seen the crisis unfold, I have come to see what I feel are some of the root causes of the crisis, at least from an American perspective. Some of these include the failure of economics demagoguery (and the Chicago School along with it), regulatory capture, malfeasance, greed, and a good dose of narcissistic personality disorder thrown in for good measure. Instead of droning on about how the economy is only getting better and better (it isn't) or how things will only get worse (because it will), I'll cover off on things I feel got us into the mess we're currently in and what needs to be done to fix it. Failing that, ...More what will likely be the outcome if we don't (and it won't just be a lower standard of living for our children).
- Description: Analyst. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Bonds, ETFs, Forex, REITs, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- Naked shorts are one proble... on Could We Be Witnessing the End of Sirius XM Sto...
- While I have never used a M... on The Mac vs. PC Debate Was Never Clearer
- The problem is that as the ... on Bring Out Your Dead; Bank Zombies Will Eat Them
- There may be a silver linin... on The New Labor Market
- I'm not sure what to make o... on Dollar's Days of Dominance Are Over
Latest comments on Bill's Articles