BP Prudhoe Bay Makes Little Noticed 8-K Filing With The SEC
- BPT filed an "8-K" with the SEC on 1/13 indicating a gas cap separator liquids limit had been reached and BPT's proportion will now be 50.7% rather 13.8%.
- This is good news for the Trust and will modestly increase the volumes attributed to the Trust.
- However, BPT did not realize cap had actually been hit last June, so about $.44 of the January payment was a non disclosed "catch up".
- There also appears to have been a delay in the 8-k filing.
- As a result, most BPT holders are unaware that part of the 4th quarter payment was not due to 4th quarter production.
- BP Prudhoe Bay Likely To Report $150 Million Decrease In Discounted Future Cash Flows
- Petroleum And Resources Corp: An Attractive Alternative To BP Prudhoe Bay
- BP Prudhoe Bay: A Derivative Security In Disguise