This user currently has no profile.
Bill Douglass is an award-winning writer and futurist, published in The Economist magazine and elsewhere. He is principal at Gotham Communications, LLC, a boutique communications agency, representing a variety of public and venture-backed private companies as well as alternative investment firms. He made his first stock market investment at age 14; current investment interests include life sciences, robotics, energy, technology and media. His investment philosophy is informed by his global perspective, having lived on four continents and worked in or otherwise traveled to over 60 countries. He is reachable at firstname.lastname@example.org and on Twitter at @billdouglass.
- Description: Occasional Investor. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: ETFs, Mutual funds, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Gotham Communications Gotham Communications, LLC is a full-service boutique communications agency, providing PR, corporate communications, social media and government relations services, for a variety of companies including publicly-traded and private, venture-backed tech firms, as well as alternative investment firms, Offering ...More
“Park Avenue service without Park Avenue prices,” we have provided PR and social media consulting services to a variety of venture-backed and Fortune 1000 companies, as well as venture capital and investment banking firms, and have spearheaded top-level government relations campaigns in the US and abroad.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest comments on Bill's Articles
- Jim McCormack on How Amazon Missed The Boat On Social Media, But...
- Moats and Floats on How Amazon Missed The Boat On Social Media, But...
- Mitch Zeitz on How Amazon Missed The Boat On Social Media, But...
- Roger Knights on How Amazon Missed The Boat On Social Media, But...
- pfifla1 on How Amazon Missed The Boat On Social Media, But...