This user currently has no profile.
Bill Douglass is an award-winning writer and futurist, published in The Economist magazine and elsewhere. He is principal at Gotham Communications, LLC, a boutique communications agency, representing a variety of public and venture-backed private companies as well as alternative investment firms. He made his first stock market investment at age 14; current investment interests include life sciences, robotics, energy, technology, and media. His investment philosophy is informed by a global perspective, having lived on four continents and worked in or otherwise traveled to over 60 countries. He is reachable at email@example.com and on Twitter at @billdouglass.
- Description: Occasional Investor. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: ETFs, Mutual funds, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Gotham Communications Gotham Communications, LLC is a full-service boutique communications agency, providing PR, corporate communications, social media and government relations services, for a variety of companies including publicly-traded and private, venture-backed tech firms, as well as alternative investment firms, Offering ...More
“Park Avenue service without Park Avenue prices,” we have provided PR and social media consulting services to a variety of venture-backed and Fortune 1000 companies, as well as venture capital and investment banking firms, and have spearheaded top-level government relations campaigns in the US and abroad.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest comments on Bill Douglass's Articles
- Jim McCormack on How Amazon Missed The Boat On Social Media, But...
- Moats and Floats on How Amazon Missed The Boat On Social Media, But...
- Mitch Zeitz on How Amazon Missed The Boat On Social Media, But...
- Roger Knights on How Amazon Missed The Boat On Social Media, But...
- pfifla1 on How Amazon Missed The Boat On Social Media, But...
- Google+: Bill Douglass
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »