Bill Gunderson

View Bill Gunderson's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Priceline Remains A Powerhouse Stock [View article]
    Neverthelass, stocks trade on future expectations. Right now those are the expectations and the stock will trade on them until they change.
    Mar 1 04:40 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Priceline Remains A Powerhouse Stock [View article]
    People like you have been saying similiar things for the last three years.
    Mar 1 04:39 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • How Does First Solar Survive? [View article]
    Read my reply above. If you believe in it so much then invest in TAN-it is the solar index. I am investing in Fracking! See HEK.
    Dec 15 12:11 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • How Does First Solar Survive? [View article]
    NOOOOOOOOO!
    Dec 15 12:10 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • How Does First Solar Survive? [View article]
    Then why dont you invest in the Solar Index of stocks? It is real easy-TAN is the symbol. You can also invest in Wind Energy. Try FAN. It has done as bad as the solar index.
    Dec 15 12:09 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • How Does First Solar Survive? [View article]
    None of them.
    Dec 15 12:08 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • How Does First Solar Survive? [View article]
    I have done much analysis of the Solar Industry and First Solar in particular. I recently appeared on Fox debating Barry Cinnamon, CEO of Westinghouse Solar formally Akeena Solar). I have also written many articles in national publications on the subject of Solar. I was also one of the first analysts to expose Solyndra. This is just a quick article to point out that I have been right all along. I shorted First Solar at $121 and it is now $33. Their is currently a glut of solar on the market and prices are falling so fast that it is almost impoosible to make money in what has now become a "commodity" business.
    Dec 14 10:00 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Non-Tech Stock That's Clobbered Apple [View article]
    Mae, I don't know of another company that does what Newmarket does. Lubrizol, its main competitor was recently bougth by Warren Buffett. The company still has a strong, competitive edge.
    Dec 8 04:53 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • The Non-Tech Stock That's Clobbered Apple [View article]
    I invented the app for my own use as a professional money manager. Even I am amazed by the power of it. You can download it for free and try it out. It will be available for android phones soon. The app represents hundreds of hours of work over many years on my part. If you are not happy with it, I will personally refund your money. I believe it is a revolutionary product for stock investors.
    Dec 8 04:51 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Non-Tech Stock That's Clobbered Apple [View article]
    Thanks for the comments. The article shows the one-month, three-month, six-month, 12-month, 3-year, 5-year, and 10-year returns for the stock, not just the ten years that you allude to.

If you are looking for me to tell you the next stock that is going to go from $4 to $200, I am afraid I can't help you there.

I remeber when Apple went from $10-$100 and folks said that it has already made its big move.....
    Dec 8 04:48 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Non-Tech Stock That's Clobbered Apple [View article]
    I hear that argument all the time. The stock is hitting new highs, how can I buy it now? The problem with that argument is that for the most part, the stock has been hitting "new-highs" for the last ten years! Sure beats a stock that is hitting new lows!
    Dec 8 04:45 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Non-Tech Stock That's Clobbered Apple [View article]
    Sir, the performance of Newmarket's stock has clobbered the performance of Apple's stock. Newmarket is also a non-technology stock. How is that misleading?
    Dec 8 04:43 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • After The Turnaround For Domino's Pizza, Too Late To Buy Shares? [View article]
    He probably needs the money. His stock (DELL) has been going backwards by 12.2% over the last five years.
    Nov 24 05:44 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    I would buy DPZ shares at $26.00 per share or less. That would be one half of the five year target price. As far as the Gunderson Value Grade goes, there is no "cutting and pasting." You can download "Best Stocks Now" app for your iPhone or iPad and look up the grades for yourself.

By the way, your coal stock all have grades of "C" and they are hitting new lows. No thanks!
    Nov 24 05:32 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • A Good Environment For Dividend And Growth Stocks [View article]
    You make a valid point. Ten years ago today, AT&T was trading at $39.25 per share. Today it is trading at $27.55.

AT&T had an average PE ratio of 20.7 in 2001, today it is 12.

AT&T had a dividend yield of about 2.6% in 2001, today it is 6.2%

The problem that I see with T is lack of earnings growth. Over the last five years, their earnings have been contracting by 3% per year.

Analyst's estimates for growth for the next five years is only 2-3% per year.

Without earnings growth, it is almost impossible for share price appreciation.

By contrast, Oneok (http://bit.ly/s5vCUr) has been growing its earnings by 4% per year over the last five years and is expected to grow them by 9% per year over the next five years.

This is a huge advantage over T. I addition to this it appears that T's merger with T-Mobile is in trouble.
    Nov 24 05:23 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment