Bill Gunderson

View Bill Gunderson's Comments BY TICKER:
Latest comments  |  Highest rated
  • Hewlett-Packard Is A Value Investor's Dream [View article]
    Be my guest. Load up!
    Aug 9, 2012. 10:04 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • There Will Be A Correction [View article]
    I have been in apple since $235, but I did do a little cutting back on my very large position recently.
    Apr 7, 2012. 12:54 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • There Will Be A Correction [View article]
    The best way to judge the market is by the individual stocks that make up the market. My "faulty logic" has led me to 16% gains so far this year.
    Apr 7, 2012. 12:53 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • There Will Be A Correction [View article]
    Best to let the market tell us when the current trend end. Take one day, one week at a time. For now, the aggressive stocks are leading the way and we have to make as much hay as we can while the sun shines.
    Apr 7, 2012. 12:49 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • There Will Be A Correction [View article]
    ALU is one of the worst stocks in the entire market. Download my app, Best Stocks Now and look at the 1,3,5,and 10 year track record. Also look at the current valuation. It is a $2 stock for the reason. If you needed the 25 best players in baseball in order to get to the world series this year, would ALU be on your roster? Go find the very best stocks in the market, not the worst.
    Apr 7, 2012. 12:47 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • There Will Be A Correction [View article]
    Not all dividend payers are created equal. AT&T has been a LOUSY stock over the last ten years, while others have excelled.
    Apr 7, 2012. 12:43 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • There Will Be A Correction [View article]
    A correction could still be several months away. Nobody knows. As long as a leader like Priceline remains in my top 100 and the chart stays intact, why sell?
    Apr 7, 2012. 12:42 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • There Will Be A Correction [View article]
    I just try to stay within the top 200 in my ranking system. Dont lean either way.
    Apr 5, 2012. 01:57 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • There Will Be A Correction [View article]
    Holding
    Apr 5, 2012. 01:56 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • NetEase Is Top Performer Of The Last Decade [View article]
    ALXN
    Mar 29, 2012. 10:59 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Preparing Your Portfolio For Possible Mid-East Turmoil [View article]
    That' easy. The stock will start falling in rank. The chart will start rollling over. Other stocks will pass it by and become more attractive. That has not happened in a long time, but it eventually will. That is why I track grades and rankings daily.
    Mar 12, 2012. 02:37 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Preparing Your Portfolio For Possible Mid-East Turmoil [View article]
    I have heard this same argument for years and it is the gift that keeps on giving.
    Mar 12, 2012. 02:35 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Preparing Your Portfolio For Possible Mid-East Turmoil [View article]
    Go to my website pwstreet.com and sign up for four free weeks of my n/l. You can also download my app. Best Stocks Now
    Mar 12, 2012. 02:33 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why It's Hard To Go Wrong With Caterpillar [View article]
    Smurf, where are your articles. I would like to see some examples of stocks that fit your criteria right now.
    Mar 1, 2012. 04:46 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why It's Hard To Go Wrong With Caterpillar [View article]
    The stocks in my book are still doing well. Ahead of the market by 9% over the last year. You can get four weeks of my weekly newsletter for free. You can see what I currently like. You can also download my app "BEST STOCKS NOW" to see what I like today.

BG